Chapter 8: Erebus

As i headed to school, i seen Apollo.
"Hey." I said to him as i approached him.
"Oh. Hey!" the smile on his face made my heart skip a beat, his eyes were filled with joy to see me.
"What's been going on? I saw you and your boyfriend making out yesterday."
"Oh, yeah. More like he was making out with a wall, i didn't really kiss him back. I broke up with him because i didn't like him, i never did. Turns out he was cheating on me with a girl and probably a bunch of other girls."
"That's a lot to take in.. you're not hurt are you?"
"Not really but it sucks those other girls have to find out eventually.."
"True." I said and the conversation was over when we got to the school.
I watched as he walked in front of me. his body was slim and sweet, his walk was smooth and graceful. His smile.. It was contagious and sweet.. every time i see that smile.. It makes me want to be happy..
I went to my class and waved goodbye. I didn't have him in my class until next period.
I couldn't focus, his face entered my mind.. Nothing else to do so i just drew him. Every line, the dimples in his cheeks when he smiled, his light eyes and white smile.
Everything about him was just perfect..
This isn't love or anything i just.. happen to be interested in how he looks.. and.. stuff..