Chapter 13:Apollo

Alex called me names like faggot and other shitty stuff as he beat me while his friends held me down. Once they were done i just ran out to the bathroom and Erebus comforted me and i went home, i couldn't bear to be at school anymore, i felt like total shit.
That's a word i don't use often, i never really got into cursing.. It doesn't really make me look cool or anything so i don't get how others look cool while doing it.
I didn't go to school for the rest of the week and did my schoolwork on the computer.
Online school was boring but attest i could take breaks in between without worry.
I heard knocking on my door as i was typing. Who is knocking on my door during a school day? I hope it's not Alex and his stupid friends..
As i opened the door, i saw Erebus standing there with a small bouquet of purple tulips.
"Hey,. Your eye looks better!" He said with a small smile tugging at his lips.
"Yeah." I said groggily.
"Mind if i come in?"
"Sure!" I opened the door wider and let him in.
"Are you okay? You've not been at school recently.."
"No, i'm fine. I think i just needed to break. I really thought you knocking on my door was Alex trying to do the deed on me."
He laughed and smiled. "No no it's just me trying to beat your ass"
I laughed a bit and glanced at the flowers. "Going on a date?" I asked.
"No?" He questioned then looked at the flowers. "Oh yeah i got these for you as a get well gift!"
"Oh, thank you!" I said as he handed them to me. I smelled them and they smelled wonderful.
Me and Erebus chatted as i found a vase and put the flowers in them.
"By the way, what are you doing out of school today?" I asked as i poured water into the vase.
"I was a little worried about you.." He said in a small whisper, almost as if he was shy about it.
I smiled and went over to my computer to shut it. "How sweet of you! But you shouldn't miss school for me, you could have always called me."
"Yeah but it felt better if i were to see you."
That struck oil, It suddenly felt very warm in the room.
"Well um i.. Tea?" I grabbed my teapot. Making tea or cooking food always distracted me from my problems. If you couldn't tell, i've made a lot of tea and food in my lifetime.
We hung out, watched a movie and played some games before he left for the night. It felt wonderful to have a friend.
Erebus is one of the greatest people i've ever met.