𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽, 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

March 31, 2023

The teenager couldn't find the right time to meet Andrew again, as security guards followed her everywhere. The only thing she managed to do was sneak out in the wee hours of the morning to talk on instagram, which was very complicated as sometimes it was late at night and the boy was already asleep and couldn't respond until the next day.

Seeing that she had no other option, she decided to talk to her parents and beg them to see Andrew again. She knew that she could talk to her mother, as she was the one who had advised and supported her.

—Can we talk?— she asked, entering her parents' room, where her mother was reading a book in bed.

Victoria knew that this was the best time as her father always stayed in the living room watching movies, which the teenager thought were quite boring and always took him a long time to go to sleep.

—Of course— she gave her a smile as she was very glad that he wanted to talk to her. She thought that after his talk this morning, where he was telling her about her little adventures as a child had given her pause for thought.

The teenager sighed before sitting on the end of the bed and looking at her mother, who was wearing a bad bun and no make-up, but still looked beautiful. Victoria secretly wished she could be like her.

—I need...— she paused, trying to find the perfect words —I know that sleeping with Andrew was wrong and that I shouldn't have drunk so much. But separating from him was so unfair and I miss him so much— she thought apologising first might win her some points.

—I'm glad you know what you did wasn't right. I know you miss him...— she sighed.

—Please mum, can you send all the security guards with me— pleaded the teenager, putting on her best puppy dog face.

—That's fine with me, but you have to talk to dad— Catherine replied, causing Victoria to shake her head repeatedly.

—He won't listen to me. You talk to him— William was still angry about the whole Andrew thing, and the teenager knew that the only one who could convince him was her mother.

—Victoria, he's not going to kill you. Tell him exactly what he told me and I'm sure he'll understand. It might take him a while, but he'll understand— replied the brunette, making the teenager think.

—You speak first— said the chestnut before going to the living room where the man was. Catherine laughed a little before nodding.

The woman took a seat on the couch next to her husband while Victoria sat on the single couch on the left side. The prince could sense his firstborn's nervousness as he began to play with her hair, something he only did whenever something made him uneasy.

—What is it?— he asked curiously, looking at the two women.

The two were silent for a few seconds before the brunette began to speak —Victoria has apologized for her actions and I think we could give her back some of her privileges, she has been good these last few weeks.

William knew his wife was right, so he sighed and nodded —You can go back to athletics next week— he announced but Victoria just nodded and bowed her head, it wasn't the kind of permission she wanted.

—I actually...— she took a deep breath before continuing —I wanted to meet Andrew— she said quickly, almost in a whisper, trying not to let her father hear, but he did.

William opened his eyes wide before he shook his head repeatedly. —That's a definite no— he replied, his voice deeper than usual, implying that he was angry.