Camping (Alejandro) 🔴

(Pictured not mine found it on Pinterest)

"(Y/N), I have something to tell you..." (Y/n) turn around and saw Alejandro standing there as he can't help but look at her body that her bra cups her breast nicely the water is around her waist.

"What do you need to tell me Alejandro?" (Y/N) asked as he smiles and step forward a bit.

"I have a confession...I fall in love with you for sometime, when I first met you back in Mexico with Soap and Ghost I can't help but fall in love you at first sight. Look I will understand if you don't like me back I understand but I just want to tell you." Alejandro said while looking away waiting for the reject but nothing came as the sound of water was moved and a hand on his cheek.

Looking over and saw that (y/n) was standing in front of him with a smile and look into his eyes. His eyes look back into her (e/c), her (h/l) (h/c) looks so soft. Alejandro reached up and ran his fingers through her hair a bit before placing his hands on her cheeks.

"I love you too Alejandro...for sometime also." She told him as Alejandro heart race as he can't help but smile at her.

"May I kiss you?" Alejandro asked in his deep whisper voice as she smiles and nodded.

Alejandro leans in and place his soft but a little rough lips on her soft ones and they shared a kiss. The kiss was soft but yet shows love and affection in the kiss. Alejandro place his hands on her hips and pulls her closer while deepen the kiss as she hums softly. (Y/N) moves her hands down to his clothed chest and she trails her fingers down to the hem of his shirt. Alejandro growled in the back of his throat as he pulls away from the kiss and looks into her eyes.

"You sure about this? I mean you sure you want me to be yours and only yours mi amor? Because once we started there is no going back." Alejandro said as she smiles up at him.

"Yes I am sure, I want you and only you. Mark me as yours." (Y/N) said in a seductive way as Alejandro growls again while leaning his head down to her neck.

"Mía" Alejandro growled and started kissing her neck and moves his hands up and around her body while pulling her closer.

Alejandro kissed, sucked and even bit her neck leaving hickeys and marks all over her neck as he can't stop himself from marking her as his. Her scent was amazing to him as he can't stop whiffing her scent. Getting hard by her moans when he was kissing her neck. He pulls away from her neck and pulled his shirt off over his head. (Y/N) bite her bottom lip while looking at his tone chest and hard abs that she just want to drool over them. Pulling him down and kisses him on the lips as he kisses back hungrily as he push his tongue into her mouth and they roll each other's tongues. They made out as Alejandro scooped her into his arms and kneels to the ground then gently lays her down on the grass while not breaking the kiss. Alejandro unhook her bra and pulls it off as he grabs them with his large rough hands and rubs her nipples. She gasp in the kiss and Alejandro pulls away and leans down and start sucking on one of her nipples.

"Alejandro~" (Y/N) moaned out softly as Alejandro loved hearing her voice calling his name like that.

"Say that again. Please amar" Alejandro begged as he swirl his tongue around her nipple some more while twisting her other one as she gasp and arched her back.

"Alejandro~ ah!~" (Y/N) moaned out as Alejandro smirked.

He kisses down to her stomach and nibble there for a bit before kissing down to her thighs. He bites her inside of her thighs while looking up at her as she was blushing and eyes half closed. Alejandro loves the look that she is making. He pulls off her soak wet panties from the water and saw how wet she was really is. She was dripping with her sweet smell from her wet pink pussy. Alejandro licks his lips and leans in and took in a whiff of her scent before kissing the clit then roll his tongue up and down her clit. (Y/N) moans and gasped while arching her back more as she felt pleasure coming from Alejandro tongue. Alejandro was eating her out while sucking and drooling on her pussy, he looks up at her before closing his eyes and moans softly sending vibrations down to her core. Feeling close to her orgasm her legs started to shake and Alejandro can tell she was close also. He shoved his tongue into her hole as she gasp and moans loudly while gripping on the grass. He darted his tongue in and down in a fast pace with a low growl from his throat as she was getting more closer.

"Alejandro...I'm going to come!" She gasped and moans out loudly.

Alejandro didn't stopped as he kept going till she overcame her orgasm and came all over his mouth. She moans very loud as she comes and Alejandro drinks all of her cum and pulls away while licking his lips. Savoring the sweet taste of her cum he moves up and kiss her lips as she kisses back. Alejandro kept kissing her as he pulls down his pants and boxers as he sighs in relief as his big thick long cock was free from the friction of his pants and boxers.

"Fuck look what you have done to me. You made me so fucken hard for you, mi amor." Alejandro said as (Y/N) blushes and looks down at him as he cock twitch with pre-cum dripping from the tip. "I'm gonna put it in now."

Alejandro pump his cock a bit before rubbing the tip on her pussy coating with her wetness before slipping into her pussy hole. Both of them moans from the pleasure as Alejandro shoves his whole cock into her pussy, stretching her out as she gasp and wraps her arms around his neck. Alejandro stayed there for a bit letting her adjust to his size before she nodded for him to move. He moves his hips back and forth slowly as she moans and Alejandro growls with a low moan.

"Fuck your so tight mi amor." Alejandro moaned out as he goes deeper.

"Mmm fuck...Alejandro." (Y/N) moans out in pleasure and this made Alejandro picked up the paste.

Alejandro goes harder and faster as their skin slap each other and the mix with their moans and groans.

"Oh fuck you feel so good! You're clutching around my cock. If you keep doing that...fuck I'm might cum in you." Alejandro moaned out as she clutched around his cock as she was close to her climax and he was close also.

"Please cum in me, don't worry I'm on a pill." She moans out in pleasure as this made Alejandro moves faster, harder, and deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Alejandro growled as he can't control himself any more as he comes hard in her pussy and she came with him.

Both of them moans out loudly from their orgasm and both of them are breathing heavily. Alejandro pump a few more times before pulling out and lays down next to her as cum leak out from her pussy.

"I love you mi amor" Alejandro said while pulling her close to his body and she smiles and snuggles close to him.

"I love you too my love" she said. "Let's swim a bit to rinse off" Alejandro smiles at this.

"I like the sound of that." Alejandro said and kiss her forehead.

After a while they swim a bit in the lake before heading back to the group. Everyone looks at them and smiles but in their eyes they are sad but happy when she found someone she loves. They continue on with their camping while Alejandro and (Y/N) have some more of their own time and they snuggled underneath the stars.