Krueger (hot-tempered) 🔴

"Hey there, (y/n)! Can you please tone it down a bit?" Krueger yelled.

She looks at him as Krueger's expression remains harsh and angry. He glares at her with piercing red eyes and a scowl. He was very angry. It made him seem quite scary. She backed away and went quiet. The silence made Krueger realize what he had just done. He felt incredibly guilty. Krueger's features softened and he felt terrible. He walked over to her and crouched down to be at face level. She flinches and looks down with some fear. Krueger seemed like he was on the verge of tears.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry. I was just really tired and lost my cool. I never should've spoken to you like that. You're not annoying, I just have a short fuse sometimes. Please forgive me." Krueger said in a soft tone.

"I forgive you" She said softly, Krueger's expression softens but he seems to be waiting for something.

"Would it be okay if I-" He trails off and is still waiting for a response. "Please, (y/n)? Would it be alright if I held your hand?" She looked at him and nodded her head.

Krueger smiles and reaches out to hold your hand. "Thank you for forgiving me. I'm so very sorry for shouting at you, you are such a lovely person."

She smiled and her small hands held his large hand. Krueger's hands were almost double the size of hers, yet he was so gentle. He smiled down at her and squeezed her hand, gently stroking her fingers with his thumb.

"I'm sorry for being too loud" she said.

"(Y/n), you have nothing to apologize for. You didn't do anything wrong. I did. You're one of the nicest people I know, you're always so friendly and bubbly, and I was just taking my bad day out on you. I really am sorry. You haven't done anything wrong." Krueger said.

"Wait...you're having a bad day?" She asked with a worried tone.

"Yes, but that's not important right now. What's important is that you keep smiling and spreading your cheer. I need you to promise me that you won't let this upset you." Krueger said.

She moves her hand away from his large hand and places her small hands on his cheek. Krueger's mind goes blank as her hand makes contact. He looks at her hand and then back at her. He stares at her, his body language soft and tender. (Y/n)'s hand on his cheek is the only source of heat, and he leans into your touch.

"I'm not upset I was just a little scared but I'll be fine it's just you I am worried about. Why are you having a bad day?" She asked with a worried tone.

Krueger seems touched by your concern for him. He smiles gently and lets out a deep breath.

"Just lots of stress, nothing to worry about. But thank you for worrying about me, it means a lot to know that someone cares."

She smiles and looks into his eyes "do you need help with the stress?"

"I could definitely use the help, but I don't want to bother you. You already have to do so much for everyone and me. It's not your job to sort out my problems. You have enough to deal with, there's no way I'm gonna ask you to add to that." Krueger said.

She smiles with a blush of an idea to get him relaxed. "Don't worry I would love to help. Come on." She grabs his big hand and pulls him to a room with a  couch.

Krueger follows her, smiling at her idea and enjoying the touch of her small hand. He sits down on the couch when they get there. "What have you got planned?"

"Just relax and trust me..." she said and lets go of his hand.

Krueger did as she asked, relaxing in the comfy couch and not really sure what to expect. His attention was focused on her, his eyes tracing every move she made. There was a smile on his face and one of his legs tapped gently on the ground. She kneels down in front of him and places a hand on his lap. Krueger's eyes widened and his stomach swirl slightly as she touched his lap. He seemed surprised, a blush spread across his cheeks as his body started to tingle. He swallowed hard and looked down at her, waiting for what she was going to do next. She moves her hand up to his belt