Camping (Gaz) 🔴

"(Y/N), I have something to tell you..." She turn around and saw Gaz standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What is it?" She start to swim more out in the lake hiding her body from him.

"That I...wonder if you don't mind me joining?" Gaz asked as he was a little nervous and (y/n) smiles.

"Sure you can join." She said and turns around and swims a bit.

Gaz didn't waste anytime as he stripped off his clothes leaving him only in boxers then gets in the water. The swim around enjoying their little time off and away from the group till Gaz swims closer to her as she was near some rocks. Gaz wraps his arms around her waist as she smiles and giggles softly when he pulls her close to his chest.

"You're so beautiful." Gaz whispered and holding her close to him.

She turns around and looks at him while he looks back. He can't help but smile at her with love and warmth. She saw this and she wraps her arms around his neck and leans in, he leans in also and both of them shared a kiss. Gaz felt so much butterflies in his stomach and he deepens the kiss. He moves closer to the rocks and ping her against the wall of the smooth rock and have his hand above her head and start moving his lips down to her neck. With a soft moan that escapes from her lips as he smiles and kiss the same spot on her neck. Grazing his teeth on her soft smooth (s/c) and gently bite down on her neck as she gasp and moans.

"Mine..." He whisper and start taking off her bra and kiss down while lifting her up and holds her up with one arm.

(Y/N) moaned as she felt him licking and toying with her nipple. He wraps his other arm around her holding her up against the wall as he kept toying and nibbling on her nipples before pulling away and leans up and kiss her lips again. Gaz deepen the kiss while started to grind against her core as she gasp and moans more while feeling his hardness coming from his boxers.

"(Y/n)...I love you so much please let me make love to you." Gaz asked for permission and (y/n) nodded.

"I love you too Kyle Garrick, I want you and only you for a long time." She said as Gaz smiles and kisses her again and holds her closer.

She wraps her legs around his waist and wraps her arms around his neck pulling him even more closer to her chest. Gaz pulls moves closer to the rocks and pulls her up on a lays down on the rock and he pulls himself up and he sits up while pulling her up with him. She giggles softly and kiss his lips as he kisses back and start taking off his wet boxers as his long thick cock was throbbing and sticking up. (Y/n) took off her panties as she was wet not by the water but her juicy wet from her pussy.

"I need you now." Gaz said and start kiss her lips and rubs his cock at her entrance of her pussy.

"I need you also Gaz." She said against his lips and he smiles.

"Okay...here I come." He joked and pushed his whole cock in as she gasp and moans loudly while holding onto him tightly.

They stay still for a bit before he started to move his hips as he thrust in a slow paste. Both of them moan at the same time and he slowly picked up the paste while she moves her hips with his like she was ridding him and he was moving with the same rhythm. Moaning and groaning as they made a slow sweet love as Gaz was taking his time to be with her like this. (Y/N) slowly moves her hips a bit faster and he took the hint to go faster so he did. Moving more faster and a little bit harder as she gasp and moans louder.

"Oh fuck your so tight." Gaz grunts out and thrusts even more faster.

"You're so big...fuck!" (Y/n) moans out and grip onto him.

Gaz goes deeper feeling her pussy clutching around his cock as she was close to come soon. Gaz could feel that she was close and he place his hands on her hips and lays her down and start pounding harder and deeper as he was getting closer also.

"Fuck I'm going to cum, do you want me to cum inside you? Ah fuck!" Gaz moaned out and goes faster and deeper as he was closer than before. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too! Cum inside me Gaz...please" she whines and start to shake from her starting cum.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Gaz moaned out and thrust a bit more before going in deep and coming deep while she comes with him.

Both of them moaned loudly as both of them came at the same time. Breathing heavily and foreheads pressed against each other while looking looking into each other eyes. Full of love and passion.

"I love you (y/n)." Gaz said softly with a smile.

"I love you too Gaz" (Y/n) said softly also with a blush and a smile.

"Let's get out of rocks and get our clothes then head back to the others." Gaz said and she nodded.

Once they made it back to their clothes and got dressed they head back to camp hand in hand. Soap asked why you guys are all wet and Gaz told him that they went swimming.