Alejandro Vargas 🔞

Alejandro and (y/) have been a couple for almost 3 years. The man has been acting strange lately. Of course, when you brings this up to him, he completely diverts the topic and gets upset. It's the tenth time and you're totally hooked to get the answer right now.

"WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH?! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME, AREN'T YOU?!" You yell at him.

"FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" Alejandro yelled back with anger in his eyes.

"THEN WHY ACTING STRANGE?!" You screamed with tears in your eyes.

"I WANT A CHILD FROM YOU, AMOR!" He shouts back, then puts his hand over his mouth when he realizes what he said earlier.

(Y/n) calmed down a bit when he said that. You look at him with teary eyes and a shock expression. Reaching up and wipe your tears away and look at him.

"Wh-what?" You asked while sniffing a bit and looking up at him as Alejandro sighs.

"The reason I have been acting weird around you lately is that I want to have a child with you amor...I didn't know if you want to start a family just yet with me in the military and you working as a." He was cut off by your lips on his and he gladly took the opportunity and kiss you back. Slowly pulling away from each other Alejandro looks down into your (e/c) eyes. "I'm sorry amor...I should have been straight forward with you and told you what was going on with my mind."

"I forgive you mi amor." You said with a smile and he smiles back but soon look serious.

"So do you want to have a child with me?" Alejandro asked as you look happy and nervous at the same time.

"Yes I would love to have a child with you." You said as Alejandro smiles like a child on Christmas.

"Then let's start get started mi amor" Alejandro said and picks her up with one swoop in his arms as you laughed and he heads off to the bedroom.

Once he was in the bedroom he gently place her on the bed and start kissing your lips softly and you kisses back. Wrapping your arms around him and pulling him closer as he chuckled in the kiss and start kissing down to your neck. You moan and gasp in pleasure as Alejandro took off his shirt and throws it somewhere in the room. He start taking off your shirt leaving you in just in your pants as you already had your bra off. He gently messaged  your breasts as you moan more while arching your back. Alejandro was kissing you neck, sucking and bitting leaving his marks all over you till he moves down to your collarbone and kiss there. Alejandro was getting harder by each second and he soon starts to grind against your core getting some friction going on between you two. He groans in pleasure with a little hiss.

"Baby I need you." You whisper with a whimper and Alejandro eyes darken with lust and desire.

"Your wish is my command mi amor." Alejandro said and took off the rest of your clothes and his as both of you are now naked. "Gosh your so hermosa." Alejandro whispered and started kisses your lips and moves his hand down to your wet pussy and start messing with your clit.

You gasp and moans while gripping on the bedsheets as he slowly put one finger in and start moving his finger in and out in a slow pace. Alejandro moves down your body while placing kisses her and there till he reached down to your area and breath in your sweet nectar of scent. He did a low growled in the back of his throat and start licking your clit slowly and added another finger in and moves a bit faster.

"Ah! Alejandro mmm fuck!" You moaned and arched your back while reaching down and gripped onto his hair. "Fuck you're gonna make me cum." You moaned out.

Alejandro eats your pussy out like he was a hungry bear devouring his favorite meal. You whimpered and legs started to shake while you try to close your legs but Alejandro holds them back. Placing your legs over his shoulders as he continues eating you out. Slurps, moans, and groaning sound was echoed around the room. She gasp and start shaking like crazy as you are close to your climax.

"Alejandro!" You screamed out as he holds you down and sucks on your clit.

Curling his fingers in your pussy he moves his hand faster as he moans with delight as he felt you clutching around his fingers. You screamed out in pleasure as you came. Alejandro slurps all of your cum into his mouth and gulps all of it down before pulling away and moves his hand away. You lay there breathing heavily and eyes half closed.

"I'm not done yet mi amor." Alejandro said and gets on of you and rub his cock on your wet sensitive folds as you moaned. "I'm going to push in now baby."

Alejandro slowly pushes his cock into you as you moans out loudly and arched your back. He pushed all the way in and have his whole thick long cock length in you. Both of you stayed still for a bit enjoying each other's feelings as his cock twitched inside of you and you clutched around him.

"Alejandro...you can move now." You said as he smiles and started to thrust in and out slowly.

Both of you moaned in sync as Alejandro goes nice and slow pace. Soft patting of skin hitting each other was being heard in the room, the sweet smell of sex was lingering in the air as both of you made sweet love. You moaned softly while moving your hips a bit telling him to go faster and he did. Going much faster pace and deeper as he grunts in pleasure. Both of you were in a moaning mess as he went faster. Skin slapping each other as he was getting a little rough with you but still showing love and affection towards you.

"Ah fuck! I'm going to cum inside you so deep mi amor...you ready? I want us to come together." Alejandro moaned out as you nodded and wrap your legs around him and arms around his neck.

"I'm going to come soon!" You moaned out and feeling close to your climax and so did Alejandro as he was close also.

"Fuck amor!" Alejandro moaned out and start going faster and deeper with each thrust.

A few more thrust he pushed deep and comes hard into your womb as you moans loudly by the feeling and he moaned also from releasing his hot cum seed inside you. You came with him as your body shook in pleasure. Alejandro stays in for a bit and leans in and kisses your lips as you kisses back. He picks up your hip and moves them upward a bit to keep the cum down in your womb as he slowly pulls out. Both of you look into each other eyes full of love and passion.

"I love you mi amor." Alejandro said with a smile and you smile back.

"I love you too amor" you said and Alejandro gently place your hips down on the bed and he lays next to you and pulls you close to his body.

"I can't wait for our little one come into this world." Alejandro said with a smile and you smiled back as sleep took over. "Get some rest amor." Alejandro said and kissed your forehead and holds you close.

"Night mi amor." You said and falls asleep as he smiles and holds you close.

"Night amor, sweet dreams." Alejandro said before pulling the covers over them and falls asleep next to you.