John Mactavish 🔴

You were currently sat in a meeting room waiting for the meeting to begin. You sat minding your own business with your mind in your own world while picking at the table as people come in and sit down.

As one person comes in, you hear your name spoken through a Scottish accent.

"(Y/n)? Is that really you?"

It was John Mactavish, your ex-bully from high school. You flinched and paid no attention to him as you kept minding your own business  as John walks up to you with a smile and you glance up at him. He has changed so much, his hair is now shaved sides and has mohawk, he is now more muscular then before and he is quite handsome now. You look away as his smile turns into a frown.

"Look what I did back in high school was an ass of me...I just want to say I'm sorry for what I have done." John said with sadness in his voice and you sighed and looked at him as his eyes widened.

You have changed a lot also, your hair is now a little bit longer and you're more slimmer and have a little muscular on you. Plus your face is more clear than before then back in the days in school you always had acne problems and was a little bigger but now you are a beautiful woman.

"You are really now saying sorry for all those years?" You said with a little anger but yet sadness in your voice as he looks down.

"I know I'm an asshole but please let me make it up to you." John said as you sighed and think about it.

"Fine...I guess I can forgive you but you have to make it up to me really good." You said as this brightens his spirits up.

"Great! I will show you that I have really changed!" John said, you can't help but smile a bit at this as you hope he really kept his word.

For the last month John did show that he was sorry and treat you like a queen and also help out if you needed help with something. This has been going on for a year now and both of you became really close and today was your first mission together and things went south as the enemy was taking shot at them and you got hit in the shoulder.

"(Y/n)!" John yelled and start taking down the enemy before running towards you and picked you up then ran off.

Once both of you were out of reach of the enemy he made camp. He watched you taking care of your own wound till he noticed how bad it was. He moved over and start helping her.

"Here...let me." John said and started looking at your wound and saw that the bullet went through so that was good but you were losing a lot of blood. "I have to take off your shirt."

"Okay." You said while looking away with a blush as you took off your shirt and moans in pain from moving your arm upward.

"Easy...easy..." John said and started looking at the wound and started treating it with his aid kit.

After a while once he was done taking care of the wound he cursed as he wish it was him not you. You notice his actions and reach up and place a hand on his cheek as he looks at you with anger but soon soften when he looks into you (e/c) eyes. He leans into your touch and place his rough hand on top of your hand.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as you wonder what he meant.

"What are you talking about? Me getting hurt? Johnny that's what we are doing this for. We will get hurt on the battle field." You told him as he looks into your eyes.

"I know but still I can't watch the woman I love getting hurt." He said and this made you tensed up.

"You love me?" You asked as he smiles and nodded.

"For a while now yeah I do...I will understand if you don't love me back which is okay because I. Mhm!" You cut him off by kissing his lips.

He melts into the kiss and kisses back. The kiss heated up by their little make out before John gently lays you down on the ground and ran his hands up to your chest and gently massage your breasts as you moaned softly in the kiss. He pulls away from your lips and start kissing down your neck as you moaned softly.

"I need you...so much it's like you're driving me crazy." John said while bitting and kissing your neck as you gasp and moans.

"I need you too Johnny." You said in a whisper tone and he smiles against your skin.

"Then I'm going make love to you and I want us to be together." John said as you blush and nodded.

"Okay Johnny." You said as he smiles and stripped off his gear, shirt, pants and boxers as he pulls down your pants and underwear.

"You're so beautiful." He said and kisses your lips softly while rubbing his thick cock against your wet pussy.

Feeling your wetness against his cock he growls a bit before pushing his whole length into your pussy hole. With a gasp and moans coming from you and a satisfy grunt came from John you two felt closer than ever.

"Fuck your so tight I can come any second." John said as you blush and moans softly.

He started to thrust his length in you as you moan and whimpered as he went faster and deeper. John was holding you close to his chest as he went deeper and faster as you hold onto him tightly while moaning with each thrust. John pick you up and hold you up in his strong arms and fuck you senseless as you cried out his name in pleasure. He started to get a sweat out of the love making and he loves the way on how you clutched around him. He felt close as he was going inhuman speed as you gasp and moans loudly as you felt a knot forming in your stomach as you were close to your climax.

"Oh fuck...Johnny!" You cried out while gripping on his hair as he growls in pleasure.

"That's it baby girl, come for me, come for me now. Oh shit! I'm close too just hold onto me." John said as you wrap your arms and legs around him as he thrusts more and faster.

A few more thrusts both of you came at once, John come inside of your pussy deep into your womb as his hot sticky thick cum goes around your walls. While your cum cover his cock mixed in with his. Both of you were breathing heavily and he lays you down gently on the ground and pulls out. Grabbing something to wipe the dripping cum from you pussy before getting dressed and helps you getting dressed also. Once you are both dressed John pulls you close to his chest and kiss your shoulder that is nicely wrapped.

"I love you so much (y/n)." John said as you smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you more Johnny." You said and closed his eyes as he smiles and kept an eye out for the rest of the night.