Philli Graves 🔞

As a new recruit for Shadow Company, recommended and recruited by General Shepard himself, you have earned the trust of Philip Graves. After a long search and destroy mission, you and Graves find yourselves in a hotel room with only one bed. Graves expresses his frustration, and you follow him into the room to investigate. Seeing the only one bed, you hide your blush face while looking down.
"Well isn't this great." You said softly while still looking down but then calmed down your cheeks slowly goes back to normal.
"Yeah just you and me have to share the bed I guess." Phillip said as you nodded.
"Right well we better get going to bed then." You said and drop down your bag and start going in it to get your night clothes.
"Your really not phased by this are you?" Phillip asked as you look up at him and smirk.
"Nope not at all." You said.
On the outside you are pretty chill but the inside you are dying embarrassment because Phillip has been your crush for so long and you are going to sleep right next to him. In the same bed! Calming your inside self down and head to the bathroom to change clothes. Once you were inside you closed the door and start taking off your uniform and put on a T-shirt and short shorts. Taking your hair out of your ponytail (if you don't have long hair forget about the ponytail.) mess up your hair a bit before grabbing your uniform and walks out of the bathroom. Seeing that Phillip was already in bed with no shirt you can't help but felt your heart skipped a beat and have a small blush on your cheeks. Putting your uniform on your bag then head over to the bed. Getting in the covers of the bed while Phillip moves a bit to make room for you. You lay on your side with a sigh and close your eyes.
"Night." Phillip said and reach over and turn off the light.
"Night Phillip." You said something and slowly falls asleep.
It was in the middle of the night as Phillip couldn't sleep as he was tossing and turning a bit before turning over and look at you. He can't help but falls for you even harder, that's right Phillip Graves have a weakness and that is you. He loves you for a very long time, when he saw the single bed dirty thoughts was coming into his mind and the thoughts was coming back as he started to get hard by the thoughts.
"Shit." He muttered and sits up as this woke you.
Opening your eyes as you turn and look over at Phillip that was now sitting up and running his fingers through his hair. You slowly sat up and reached over and place a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned his head to look at you.
"You okay?" You asked in a worry tone and Phillip can't help but smile at your kindness and worried.
"Yeah just can't sleep, go back to bed don't worry about me." Phillip said and you sit up more and crossed your legs and look at him.
"If you can't sleep then I won't sleep...tell me what is on your mind?" You asked while Phillip sighs.
He knows he can't lie to you because you're really good at pointing out people that are lying or not. He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh then moves to fully face you.
"I can't stop thinking about you (y/n)...I love you for sometime, I will understand that you don't have any feelings for me but I just can't help but what your skin might feel against mine and how your hair feels through my fingertips." Phillip said with a blush and you sit there with deep red cheeks and looking at him.
"So you really do love me?" You asked as Phillip sighs and looks at you before leaning in and kiss you on the lips.
You didn't waste anytime as you kissed back and wrap your arms around his neck and one of his hands on your waist and the other one was in your hair. Phillip deepens the kiss and gently lays you down on the bed while getting on top. Pulling away from the kiss and took off your shirt and shorts leaving you only in your panties and he was only in his boxers. (He sleeps with his boxers so yeah no pants.) Phillip looks down at you with a loving gaze.
"You're so beautiful." He said and leans down and kiss your lips again while one of his hands moves to your breasts and start toying them.
Moaning in the kiss as you started to get riled up and feeling your lower area soak. Phillip kiss down to your breasts and start kissing and sucking on your right breast while his hand twist and pinch your nipple left breast. You gasp and arched your back with eyes closed. Phillip was getting more hard by each of your moans. Moving over to your other breast giving it the same treatment.
"Phillip...mmm." You moan out his name and he smiles and pulls away and looks at you.
"Yes princess?" He asked and you blush at the nickname.
"I need you..." you whisper as he smirks and leans in and kisses you on the lips.
"I will give it to you then my princess." Phillip said and took off his boxers then takes off your panties as he throw them to the side. "I'm going to make you full with my cum then I'll mark you so everyone knows that you are mine."
With that Phillip grab his hard long thick cock and rubs it a bit before rubbing the tip of his cock to your pussy entrance as he groans a bit. Getting his cock all wet with your juice he slowly slides in, stretching you out as you moan and gasp while he sighs softly from the feeling of your tight pussy around his cock. Staying still for a few minutes before thrusting in and out of your pussy. Both moans and groans coming from both of you as Phillip picked up the pace.
"Oh fuck! You're so perfect and beautiful...God I love you. After this mission I want to be near you all the time." Phillip said and goes deeper hitting your G-spot and this made you moans louder.
Wrapping your arms around his neck and holds him close as you moans with each thrust that Phillip did. Gasping and moaning as he moves even more faster. Feeling your pussy clutch around him telling him that you are close he goes much more faster and deeper as he was getting closer also.
"Fuck...I'm going to cum inside you alright? Gosh I love you so much." Phillip said while kissing and bitting your neck as you gasp and moans loudly.
"I love you too Phillip...oh fuck!" You moaned out more as you come hard around his cock.
Feeling your cum around his cock he thrust a couple of times before did one last thrust and goes in deep while he came inside you into your womb. Both of you moan softly as Phillip pulls out and lays down next to you. You lay there breathing heavily before moving closer and lays your head on his chest. Phillip ran his fingers up and down your back while you trace your fingers on his chest.
"So does that answer your question?" Phillip asked with a smirk as you laugh and look up at him.
"Yes it does...and I love you too Phillip." You said as he smiles.
"Good, now get some rest." Phillip said and close his eyes and you did the same thing.
The rest of the night you two sleeps in each other's arms.