John Price 🔴

You and Price were talking and flirting with each other as no one knows that those two are dating. They are secret dating but they want to make it official so Price won't get jealous all the time. But today while they were talking and flirting in his office there was a knock at the door and it was Gaz so you crawled under his desk as he sat down and blocked you as Gaz walked in. You look up at Price as he was talking to Gaz.

"Hello Captain, I have some reports for you." Gaz said while handing some paperwork to Price as he took them from Gaz.

"Thank you Gaz." Price said while moving his legs apart a bit trying to sit comfortable and you had an idea.

While Price and Gaz were talking a bit you place your hands on his lap and rub his thighs a bit as he jumped by your touch but he kept his cool and kept talking to Gaz. You ran your hand on his crotch feeling him getting hard underneath his pants. Price looks down at you as you have a smirk on your face and keeps palming his crotch. He shook his head a bit while looking back at Gaz as he asked Price if he was okay and he told him that he was fine. You slowly pull down the zipper of his pants and reach to grab his long thick cock as it sprang out all throbbing and hard. You smirk more and lick his tip and start taking him in your mouth as he holds back a grunt.

"You sure you are okay Captain?" Gaz asked as Price nodded.

"I just need some time alone that's all Gaz. Too much paperwork to do." Price told Gaz as Gaz nodded.

"Alright then Captain." With that Gaz left the room and shut the door behind him as you suck on Price's tip as he leans back and moans.

"You are such a naughty girl." Price said as he looks down at you as you started to bob your head up and down while looking up at him. "That's right baby girl, keep sucking that cock that you love so much that you can't keep your hands to yourself."

You hummed and bobs your head faster while Price moans and reaches down and grabs your hair and grips on your hair tightly as he feels close to his climax. He tilts his head back and groans out in pleasure. He thrust his hips up into your mouth as you moaned and took his whole cock in your mouth and gags a bit when you felt his cock in the back of your throat. Price breath hitched as he holds your head down as he groans loud and came inside your mouth with his hot thick cum. You swallow all of his cum and pull away while breathing heavily and look up at him with hooded eyes.

"Such a good girl." Price said while catching his breath from coming. "Now get up here." You get up and stand there as Price pulls off his pants and boxers. "Take off your pants and underwear baby and sit down on my cock."

You did what you were told and took off your pants and underwear while Price took off his pants and boxers as you move over and sit down on his lap feeling his cock slipping into your pussy. With a moan but Price covers your mouth to shut you up.

"I want to hear you moan but we need to be quiet." He said and holds your hips and started to thrust upwards fast and deep as you gasp and leans into his neck and moans softly.

Trying to be quiet as he thrusts deep and fast while he kisses your neck as you gasp and bite your lip to hold back a moan. They kept quiet and made their lovemaking at a fast pace. With a few more thrusts he grunts and holds onto her hips as his cock twitched inside of you as you moan softly till both of you hold each other close as you both come together while breathing heavily and share a kiss for each other.

"I love you so much (Y/n)." Price said as you smile and kiss his nose as this made him smile.

"I love you too John." You said and stood up while feeling the cum dripping a bit as Price groans by the sight.

"Fuck...I love the way it drips from your sweet pussy baby girl." Price said with a smile as she gets dressed and he pulls his boxers and pants up.

"You know we should really tell the others about us...so if we do make love to each other and someone walks in they won't get shocked or whose think the wrong thing that you are using me for pleasure thing." You told him as he sighs and smiles.

"I will tell them, don't worry about it." Price said and stood up and kissed your forehead. "I will tell them now if you like."

"How about we tell them." You said with a smile as he smiles back.

"Okay." He said and they both walked out of his office and went to tell the others.