Camping (Ghost) 🔴

"(Y/N), I have something to tell you..." she turns and saw Ghost with his arms crossed and looking at her with his mask on. "Something that I have been holding back for awhile now."

"What is it Ghost?" She asked while standing in the water facing him.

"I...I have feelings for you." Ghost said with a blush but it was hidden by the mask.

"I know." She said and walks up to him with a smile as he look shocked.

"How did you know?" He asked while uncrossing his arms and looks at her.

"Your actions when you're around me, you be mean to others but around me we are very protective and caring." She said as he looks at her and moves closer to her.

"So you know that I like you for sometime, why not confront me about it?" Ghost asked in a low tone.

"I just wait for the right time." She said and smiles softly at him.

"Oh...well um..." Ghost was speechless and looking around for some words but can't think of anything. "Then can I kiss you?"

"Sure" she said and leans in while Ghost was staring into her eyes and pulls up his mask to his nose and leans in also.

Their lips touched and they shared a kiss and Ghost can't help but feel so much love in the kiss. The kiss went deeper and more passion while (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck while he place his hands on her hips. She hums in the kiss as Ghost can't help but feel more love and affection towards her. He pulls away and looks into her eyes while she looks back.

"I can't hold back anymore, I need you right now. I need to make you mine." Ghost said and he took off his shirt and grabs (y/n) by the hip and pulls her close to his chest.

Ghost started taking off her bra and panties with one swift of motion as he took off his pants and boxers. He kissed her neck while pinging her to a tree.

"I'm going to make you feel so loved, cared for, and most of all, feel like a queen." Ghost whispered in her ear and start kissing her neck again while his long thick hard cock was dripping with pre-cum.

Lifting one of her legs up as he position himself and with one swift movement he was half way in and this made (y/n) gasp and moans loudly. She knows that he was not all the way in yet but she wants to feel all of him. She moves her hips telling him to move and he got the hint. Slowly started to thrust his hip as more and more slide into her as she moans loudly and whines softly. Ghost grunts and groans with each thrust as he felt his whole cock in her now stretching her out and moans loudly. Picking up the pace as her held her leg up high thrusting inside her sideways while standing.

"You feel so good, damn I can't resist you." Ghost moaned out as she looks at him and reached up and place a hand on his face. "Not just yet my queen, you'll see my face later on."

Ghost goes faster and deeper as she gasp and moans loudly as he holds her close. She jump up a bit wrapping her legs around him and her arms as Ghost holds her up against the tree and thrusts more faster and harder. Feeling her clutch around him as she was close Ghost couldn't hold back anymore. He needs to cum and he wants to breed her with his cum.

"Fuck I'm going to cum soon!" Ghost moaned out and moves more faster.

"Ah! Me too, f-fuck!" She moans and tilts her head back as he grunts and moans.

Few more thrusts his body shook from the pleasure and he came in her with a loud groan. (Y/n) moans out loudly as she comes with him. Ghost holds her up against the tree a bit as they moan together and start kissing while Ghost slips off his mask. She pulls away and looks at him with a smile.

"Light brownish blonde hair...I like it." She said and ruffles his hair a bit as he chuckled.

"Thanks love." Ghost said and set her down to the ground as she stood there now. "Let's wash up a bit then head back to the camp?"

"Sure."

They wash up and got dressed while Ghost put on his mask and they headed back to camp where everyone was having s'mores. They all smile at the lovely new couple and go back to what they were doing or saying.