Alejandro (Snack) 🔞

You and Alejandro live together in a small apartment, but you two were content together. One morning you woke up early and decided to heat up some packaged noodles, but you didn't change out of what you slept in (which was just a baggy shirt and your underwear.) As you waited for the water to boil, Alejandro walked into the kitchen with a big yawn while only wearing a shirt and his boxers. He noticed the clothing you were wearing and just smiled.
"Making breakfast, huh? In your underwear?" He teased, hugging your waist as you smile.
"Yeah so?" You said as he leans forward and place his chin on your shoulder.
"Nothing just you look absolutely beautiful." He said and start kissing your neck.
You moaned softly with a smile and giggled while looking over at him as he smiles. Alejandro kiss your cheek and wrap his strong arms around your waist some more and pulls you closer to his chest as you can feel his hardness in your back. You smirk and turn around and wrap your arms around his neck as he holds you more closer and looking into your eyes.
"Someone is happy to see me." You joked as he laughs and leans in a bit.
"I'm always happy to see you just 'Mi amigo' is just excited to see you like this like I'm excited to see you like this too." Alejandro said as this made you blush and laughs.
"You know how to make me feel all giddy." You said and leans in the rest of the way and place your lips on his.
"Mmm let's skipped breakfast and let's get into some fun." Alejandro said while picking you up as you wrap your legs around his waits and he carried you to the shared bedroom.
Laying on you on the bed and start taking off the shirt leaving you only in your underwear and no bra. Alejandro growled by the sight and he took off his shirt as you run your fingers down his stone hard chest and abs. He shivers lightly by your touch and smirks, leaning down and start kissing your neck while moving one of his hands and gently rubbing your hard nipples as you moan out in pleasure.
"God your skin is so soft and beautiful...te amo mi amor." Alejandro said softly against your neck.
"Yo tambien te quiero mi amor." You said as he smiles and start taking off his boxers and your underwear as both of you are not naked.
You roll each other over as you start kissing his lips, cheek, neck, chest, stomach, all the way down his long thick hard cock. Gently grabbing his cock in your soft hands and start rubbing the tip as Alejandro groans in pleasure while close his eyes. You kiss the tip tasting the per-cum on the tip before taking his whole cock in your mouth and start bobbing your head up and down slowly. He moans loudly and ran his fingers through your hair as he grips gently against your scalp.
"Oh fuck...bebita...you're so good." Alejandro said with his eyes half closed and his mouth ajar while sitting up and looking down at you.
You moaned and start bobbing your head faster and reached down and grab his ballsacks as he gasped and moans. Feeling the tension in his sacks that he was close but he doesn't want the feeling to be other with, not just yet. He grab your hair and pulls your head back as you gasp and looks up at him with pleading eyes.
"Not just yet amor, get on your back." Alejandro said as he moves and you move to lay down on your back. "Now be a good girl and enjoy your treat." Alejandro purred.
Kneeling down while grabbing your legs and pulls you closer to him. He kiss your thighs then up to your wet pussy and start eating you out. You moan, whimper, and gasp every time he flicks his tongue on your clit and thrusting his tongue in and out of her pussy hole as he moans in delight. Tasting your flavor as he looks up at you as you have a pleasure look on your face as your eyes are closed and mouth ajar. You felt a knot in your stomach as you were close and Alejandro can tell that you were about to come so he stopped and pulls away. You whine a bit as you open your eyes and looks down at him, he climbs up and kisses you as you can taste yourself in the kiss.
"I'm going to make you scream my name all morning mi amor." Alejandro said with a smirk.
He rubs his cock against your wet pussy then slowly pushed into your hole as you gasp and moans. Arching your back as he pushed fully in filling you up with his long thick cock. Alejandro start kissing your lips as he starts thrusting his hips back and forth as you moans out loudly. You pulled away from the kiss as he kiss down to your neck and went faster and deeper while you moaned out his name in pleasure. Alejandro start thrusting harder and faster while having one hand on your thigh and the other one above your head on the headboard. His muscles tensed up as he gets deeper felling you clutching around him telling him that you were close.
"Fuck! Keep squeezing me like that I'm going to cum inside you!" Alejandro said with a groan and tilts his head back.
"Fuck your so good mi amor." You said with a moan.
Skin slapping against each other as the air was thick and smell of sex in the air. Alejandro moves faster and deeper as he was feeling the tension again as he was close to his climax. You screams out his name as he started to pound you rough and fast while he reaches down and rubs your clit supper fast.
"Ah I'm going to cum!" You scream out while arching your back and grips on the sheets.
"Fuck, baby that's it, cum for me. Cum for me now!" Alejandro growls in your ear as he thrusts more.
You moan and screams out in pleasure as you come hard around his cock. Alejandro grunts and goes more faster and for the last few pumps he pulls out and comes all over your stomach. Falling down on the bed and pulls you closer while breathing heavily as both of you were catching your breaths.
"I love you mi amor...tu mi todo, por siempre y para siempre." Alejandro said with a smile as you smile back and kisses him on the lips.
"I love you and you're my everything also mu amor. Forever and always." You said and lays your head on his chest as he smiles and holds you close while rubbing his thumb on your shoulder.