Camping

(The picture is not mine found it on Pinterest)

(Y/N) and team force 141 with Alejandro went off somewhere in the woods to camp for the night. Everyone is excited for this as they are taking a break from missions and other fighting stuff. Price and Alejandro was up in front of the van that they are driving, Ghost and Soap was in the middle and Gaz and (Y/n) was in the back. They made it to the woods and Price parked by the woods then they get out and head out with their bags and walks into the woods.

"Alright we will make camp around here and feel free to do whatever you want, today is a day off so relax and have fun today." Price said as he stopped in the middle of the woods as the ground was flat and trees around circle around them.

Everyone agreed and start putting their tents up, sometime passed their tents are up and some are just sitting around minding their own business enjoying their day off. Alejandro and (Y/N) went out to get firewood, as they are doing that (Y/n) was wearing a tank top with sweatpants as Alejandro can't help but glance at her here and there because he have a have a crush on her and he was not the only one. Price, Gaz, Ghost, and Soap also have a crush on her and they are trying to think on how to make one of them to mark her as one of theirs. Once Alejandro and (Y/N) got the firewood they head back to the camp. Setting the firewood by the small fire that Price was making. Everyone was joining in near the fire while (Y/n) went to her tent to get some new clothes as she spots a lake not to far away from the camp while the boys was talking to each other.

"So how should we do this?" Ghost asked with his arms crossed.

"How about this, we go to her when she is alone and talk to her about our feelings. If we come back alone that means she does not have the same feelings but if one of us come back with her that means she does like one of us." Gaz said as everyone liked the idea.

"So how do we know she will be alone so we can make a move?" Soap asked as they thought till (Y/N) have her bag with extra clothes.

"Hey boys I am heading off for a walk, I won't be far just by a lake." She told them as everyone look at he and smile.

"Okay be careful." Price said as (Y/n) nodded and left the group.

"I guess that will work." Alejandro said.

(Y/N) made it to the lake and strip down to her bra and panties as she set her feet into the lake as the water was clear and clean as you can see the bottom. She walks a little deeper into the lake as someone clear their throat.

"(Y/n), I have something to tell you..."