Keegan P. Russ x reader

Keegan laid beside you in our shared bed, his gaze wandering over your sleeping face. You loved him, he loved you. But he also loved her. His phone dinged with another text message from the other woman. Asking to see him, asking when he's going to break up with you, trying to convince him. He rubbed his face in frustration and got up from the bed, leaving his phone on the nightstand as he left the room, then to the kitchen to get something strong to drink. The phone kept on dinged and this woke you up. You turn over and saw that he was gone and his phone on the nightstand screen lights up. You thought it was something important for Keegan so you sit up and grab his phone and look at it. To your shock it was some random girl texting him.
Her: Keegan who do you choose me or her?
Her: I love you Keegan, I want to be your forever.
Her: why are you not answering me?

You can't believe your eyes and your heart broke into millions pieces. Placing the phone down on the table with tears in your eyes. Getting out of bed and head down to find Keegan and see what he was doing and ask him about that other woman. Once you found him with a bottle of whiskey in his hand and a glass in the other while drinking.
"So what are you doing up this hour and drinking?" You know why but you want to hear from his words.
"Just feel like drinking, why are you up?" Keegan asked as she sighed and can't hold it in anymore and bursts out into tears. "Hey what is wrong?" He asked with worried.
"Your cheating on me!" You yelled while crying softly and his eyes soften and sadness was in them. "How long..."
"Just a month....or two." Keegan said as you sniff and looks at him.
"Do you love her?" You asked as he sighs.
"I do but I love you also." Keegan said as you shook your head.
"There can only be one of us Keegan...me and her? Because right now I think we need a break!"
"What? No please not a break, you know what I will stop talking to her and texting her." Keegan pleaded as you look at him.
"I don't care, you broke my trust and my heart! So yes we need a break from each other!" You said as Keegan place the bottle of whiskey and glass down and moved over to you.
"Please don't do this...I love you." Keegan said as you look at him with tears.
"I don't know...." You said with a crack voice.
Keegan can't help but pulls you into a kiss but you stood there with tears in your eyes and let him kiss you, he noticed this and start to tear up. He pulls away and look at your eyes.
"I'm sorry love...please forgive me? I will never look at another girl or talk to one, just please don't leave me." Keegan pleaded as you sighed and pulls away.
"Okay...but if I found out that you are talking to another woman or her again I will leave you." Keegan nodded.
"I promise that I won't talk to another woman but only to you." Keegan said and he hugs you and you hugs back.
"I'm keeping that word of your promise." You said as he nodded.
"I promise baby." He said.
Keegan did kept his promise, he block and deleted the number and never talk to another woman ever again only if they ask a question or part of the military team he was okay to do. You did not want to control his life but she doesn't want to lose him against some other woman. Today was your anniversary as a happy couple and he is going to pop the big question today. You two was out in a party enjoying each other at the party till Keegan pulled you to the side.
"(Y/n) I have something  to say to you..." Keegan said as you look at him then follow your eyes down as he goes down on one knee. "(Y/n) (L/N)....you are the sun to my darkness, you woke me up from my darkness and help me threw a lot of things, sure we have our ups and downs but we  stick together through thick and thin. That one time when we almost took a break and who know what will happened if we did took a break but lucky we didn't because I would not be doing this." Keegan pulled out a box and open it as there was the most beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?" you tear up and nodded.
"Yes I would marry you my love! I love you!" You said and he smiles.
Sliding the ring on your ring finger then he stood up and hugs you while doing a twirl with you in his arms as you laugh. You two shared a kiss as everyone cheered.
"I love you so much and I am happy that I stayed with you my love." Keegan said as you smile at him with a loving gaze.
"Me too my love, I'm happy I just didn't walked out that door." You said as he smiles and press his forehead against yours.
"I love you, forever and always." Keegan said as you smile and enjoy this moment.