1. "Disturbance" Joshua = Sad/Cute

Role: Soohyun

♬"Sarang haji malgeol geuraesseo
jeong juji malgeol geuraesseo
Butjapji malgeol geuraesseo
wae ireohke na honja apa
Sarang haji malgeol geuraesseo
jeong juji malgeol geuraesseo..."♬

You sang Because of You by After School softly while walking lifelessly as you were already soaked because of the pouring rain, but you could care less, you were even crying softly with it.

♬"Jeongmal... dap dap daphae, gap, gap, gaphae...
Mak mak makhae, neo eobt...neun sesangi
Nae malmameul sshibeo... nohgo jajonsim jit balba nohgo...
Nae mameul... jjijeo nohgo wae nareul tteonaga..."♬

You stopped by a children's park and caught glimpse of the swing, it used to give you the best feeling you could ever had but now... You hated this but you can't seem to take your eyes off of it.

'Why did you do this to me, Jisoo-oppa...?'

Flashback

"Jisoo-oppa! Do you want to-"

"Not now, Soohyun." As soon as he said that, he ended your call. Your lips formed a displeased frown towards his attitude and a hint of worry took over you face. He has never been like this no matter what.

Your exams were finally done and you felt relieved. You haven't seen him for a while nor contacted him for you two to focus.

You lied down your bed, rolling around in boredom, waiting for his usual text but half an hour has passed yet there was still no messages nor calls from him. So, you ran off and went straight to his house.

"Oppa~ I'm here~" You cheerfully said and went inside his room, you saw him with a surprised look. He was holding his guitar but that didn't leave you a hint on how did this busied him.

"What are you doing here, Soohyun?" His voice was calm yet icy cold, you flinched at this, especially when he coldly glared at you.

"I-I just wanted to check up on you, o-oppa." He sighed after hearing your reason and looked at you with a furious look.

"Well you're done with that so get out." You wanted to cry when he said those words. It stabbed your heart painfully.

"A-are you that busy, oppa?" You asked softly, although fear was visible on your face, it also showed concern.

"Yes! I am busy! My audition is next week and I have to prepare!" He said in a louder voice, you stook a step back in surprise but you were not able to keep it in anymore.

"Is it really that important, huh?! More important than spending quality time with your girlfriend whom you haven't seen for so long?!" You yelled.

"Yes it is! It is my dream to be an idol! Aish, why are you even my girlfriend? What an annoyance." You heart was completely shattered when you heard his response. The pain you were bearing was not something you were used to so the pain gave you a hard time to breathe properly.

Crash!

The thunder got in between the silence between you two, he didn't seem to show any guilt.

"O-okay then... Go on and continue with what you were doing..." You muttered, "I'll head home now... A-and from now on, we're... officially over. U-umm... I'm sorry for being a disturbance. H-hwaitting." You said and bowed before turning your heels and left the house.

"Finally!" Was what you heard from his room before you completely soaked yourself in the cold rain while walking home.

End of Flashback

♬"I miss you... I need you..."♬

Tap tap tap tap tap

Tap tap tap...

"Soohyun!" You spun around as soon as you heard the voice, the next thing you knew, you were engulfed by a pair of arms.

"O-oppa...?" You managed to mutter out, you were already pale that time so you couldn't look up at him properly. "Why are you..."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything! I didn't mean it, Soohyun-ah. Please, jagi, don't break up with me! Jebal yo!" He pleaded and burried his face on the crook of your neck. You felt a warm liquid on your shoulder and you gently lifted his head up, seeing him crying broke your heart even more.

"Don't cry, Jisoo-oppa." You said softly while wiping his tears with your thumb. A small smile formed your lips but it also showed sadness. "I'm sorry for being a disturbance, oppa. I was too selfish that I forgot that you wanted to accomplish your dream badly. Mianhae, oppa."

"No no no. It's my fault, Soohyun, don't apologize." He said and smiled at you. "And you're more important than that audition. I can't live without you." He hugged you amd you hugged back.

"Are we back together again?" You nodded at him and his smile grew happier.

"Saranghae, jagiya."

"I love you too, Joshua." You said in English before you two shared a passionate kiss in the rain.