33. "Two Faced." Jeonghan = Angst/Happy

Requested by: @BaoziSunny

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy reading this! Sorry for the delay!

!!! WARNING !!!

There's a mention of a slight thing about sexual thingy but are not detailed. However, if you're not comfortable with it, I suggest you to not read it because I won't force you :3

Role: Ryeash

You opened your eyes, feeling a huge amount of pain almost every single part of your body. The warm sun rays glared at you. Just waking up from your sleep, the sun hurt so much, but not compared to how hurt you were.

Carefully, you limped your way to the bathroom. You looked at the sight of yourself in the mirror and you were a complete mess. Puffy, slightly red eyes. A bruise-like spot near your lips and collarbone, messy hair that's not usually a bad hair day.

You gaze fell down on you arms. It was also bruised. Then the last thing you looked at was your legs, there was blood. No, it wasn't your period. Although it did come from that part, you knew very well the other reason.

A sigh escaped your lips, stripping the only garments you were wearing, which was your underwear, and proceeded to the shower part, turning the knob as cold water makes contact with you. At first it hurt, but you soon got used to it.

Well, what was new?

After your long bath, you got into your usual turtleneck sweater and leggings to cover your wounds without even tending them since you later found out it was useless. You settled on the living room couch, lying on your side.

Your hand supporting your phone, you mindlessly scrolled down your feed on Instagram to kill time. You stopped by a post from a fan account, Yoon Jeonghan of Seventeen, a.k.a. your husband's fan account. It wasn't like you wanted a husband at such a young age, but it was more like an arranged marriage.

You watched the video silently, watching how cute and angelic he looked in front of his fan during a fan signing event.

"Lies." You muttered to yourself, almost glaring at your screen. You scrolled past it. Living on the same roof as him, you knew what were fake and not.

You switched social medias and went to Twitter. There, you saw lots of pictures of him being all good-two-shoes looking. You won't admit the fact that your heart is racing at the pictures at the same time your face heating up in irritation.

Having enough of this, you threw your cellphone on the coffee table and reached for the remote control. Once obtaining it, you turned the television on and watched some anime to not bore yourself out.

As time passes, you never left your house. But you could see from your window that the sun was already setting, which made your sweat run cold out of nervousness.

You quickly prepared dinner and everything needed because anytime soon, he'll pop up.

As you were about to sit down after doing everything you need to do, the door opened. Never in your life have you felt your heart stop beating.

"Y-Yoon-ssi... W-welcome home." It took you one swallow of your fear to mutter out those words, your posture straightening as your eyes followed every single movement he made.

"I'm so tired, Ryeash..." He glared at you, almost piercing through your soul as he said this.

"What do you want me to do about it?" You raised your voice a little. Then, he tightly held onto your wrist.

You knew what this meant.

Without another word, you were being dragged in your shared bedroom, locking the door shut.

Another morning, you woke up. Feeling every pain on every single part of your body once more, specially in between your thighs.

"Appa?" You called out to the other side of the line who finally picked up after numerous of rings.

"Hey, dear, how are you and Jeonghan?" He asked, seemingly enthusiastic.

He didn't know.

No one knew.

"Appa... I want to go home..." Your voice cracked. You tried to restrain yourself from making crying noises but failed.

"Why? Did he do something to you?" His happy tone dropped to a serious one. You could even picture him frowning.

"I'm sorry...! I-I know this is for our business but...! I can't do this anymore! He hurts me, appa! He hurts me so bad and he's violating me!"

"I understand. I'll send him and his father the termination of this marriage. I'll tell your mom about this. Now, go back home. I'll talk to you later."

You were very thankful of your understanding father. Not bothering to get your things, you quickly left the house and go back to your real house where you really felt like you were home.

You took time to heal yourself but it didn't take long before you were back to your old self.

"Ryeash..." He mumbled as he watched you walk past him while he was being surrounded by his fans.

You smiled contently to him, almost like tasting the sweet, sweet freedom you longed to have. He gave you a pitiful look as if wanting you back. You simply raised your middle finger.

"Frick you, Yoon Jeonghan."