12. "Happy Valentine's Day?" Mingyu & DK = Love Triangle

Requested by: SetsukoChannie

Thank you for requesting once again! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Role: Aly

"You're so ugly." Your bully, Lee Seokmin, said and snickered. You don't know why he is bullying you but you could care less, afterall, you are Min Yoongi's little sister so you barely gave a shit.

"Yah! Seokmin-ah! The teacher is calling for you!" You silently thanked the teacher that you got away from him. As a 'see you later' greeting, he pulled your hair and run off.

'That brat.' You thought silently to yourself as you sent death glares at his back view.

You are famous here along with Min Yoongi, not because he is one of the kingka and you are his little sister, it's because both of you are dubbed as Cold Siblings so you didn't have friends other than his gang. But both of you has this side that only you, him, and his gangs know; the bubbly side.

"Yo, Aly!" You saw Yoongi's gang, aka Bangtan Sonyeondan, approaching you, all of them had a smile or happy expressions on their faces while your brother, of course, had a straight face.

"Annyeong." You greeted softly and looked up at them then at your brother with a small smile. He returned the smile and patted your head gently.

"Aly, can you do me a favor?" Their leader, Namjoon, said, you turned to him and awaited for the next sentence. "I want you to help my dongsaeng since he is new around here and I figured out that he is your classmate so please?" You nodded your head, accepting the favor.

"Hyung!" The boys looked behind your back and you followed where their gaze went. A boy was running towards your direction. When he settled beside you, he tried to catch his breath. You stared at him with a weird look, wondering who this was.

"Aly, my brother, Kim Mingyu." Once the boy stood on his proper posture, you noticed he was tall, he looked cold and somehow scary, but he grinned towards you then bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Mingyu-imnida! Please take care of me!" You looked at him with the same weirded out expressiom but you managed to greet him back with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Aly-imnida." You introduced. Suddenly your lazyness struck you and you felt like not helping anymore but you forced yourself to.

"Alright, well we'll leave you two, arraseo?" You both nodded your head and waved goodbye to your brother and his gang as they walked to their respective classrooms.

"Sooo... You're Yoongi-hyung's dongsaeng?" You nodded your head once again. "Aaaaand we're classmates?" You nkdded your head again. "Sooo, let's get along well, then!" He grinned at you, but you walked inside your classroom with a word, thankfully, he followed you.

Minutes later, the teacher came in with the devil, Seokmin. He just smirked towards you while you glared at him but you paid attention to your new classmate and helped him out. Before you knew it, you two were friends.

"Why am I with a troll like you?" Seokmin muttered underneath his breath as he sweeped the floor.

"Yah, can't you just get along?" Mingyu complained, he noticed the strong tension and arguments you two have been doing every time you two are together.

"No." You and Seokmin said in unison, you two stared at each other before looking away from one another.

"Well, you two left me no choice." Your eyes followed where Mingyu was going. When he walked out, then the two of you knew.

"Mingyu-ah!" Seokmin and you rushed to both doors which was already locked.

"I won't open this door until you get along!" Mingyu shouted. You looked at Seokmin again and he looked back.

"You're ugly." Seokmin spat.

"You stink." You spat back.

"Nerd."

"Loser."

"Friendless girl."

"Attention seeker."

"I hate you."

"Why?"

"You ignore me."

"You hurt me, physically and mentally."

"I just want to be friends!" You were shocked by what he has said, he had his head down while you? You were feeling guilty.

"Aish! You could've told me sooner! You're such an idiot!" You sighed helplessly and lightly hit his head while laughing softly.

"Are you really Min Aly?" He asked with surprise visible in his face. You were quite taken aback so you hit his head again.

"I am! You just don't see me like this!" You defended and started arguing again, but the two of you called this a 'friendly argument'. Weeks passed and the three of you were best buds along with BTS.

"Oppa, will you go out with me?"

"Yoongi-oppa, please be my Valentine!"

Today was Valentine's Day. Many females were confessing to their crushes, except you, who wasn't interested in those kind of scenes in public.

"Woah, you made this, Aly?!" Mingyu exclaimed as he observed the small piece of chocolate and popped it in his mouth, "It's delicious!"

"Thanks, Aly-ah!" Jimin hugged you and you hugged back.

"Seokmin-ah, be careful, I made yours special by putting poison!" You said, he just laughed and you watched the boys enjoy the chocolates you gave. They received piles of chocolates and letters but they chose to eat yours.

"Oh, I gotta go! Bye!" Mingyu quickly rushed off to who knows where.

"Ah! Me too!" Seokmin followed, you were confused as to why they quickly left.

"Ah, also me. Bye oppa!" You hugged al of them and kissed Yoongi's cheek before rushing to your locker. You were shocked to see two letters that says 'Be my Valentine. Meet me at the Roof'. You followed the note with a small chocolate box on your grip.

When you opened the door to the roof, Seokmin and Mingyu greeted you, much to your surprise.

"Oh, Mingyu? Seokmin? What are you two doing here?" You asked, the two of them looked at you with a smile.

"I need to tell you something!" They said in unison, they looked at each other before continuing. "Please be my Valentine!" They said together again while handing out a rose towards you. They glared at each other for the longest time until...

"Oh, oppa!"  You rushed to the newcomer who was Hansol, the president in your class, also known as, your boyfriend.

"Sorry if I'm late." He sheepishly grinned and his gaze went over your shoulder, looking at the two dumfounded boys. "Oh? Lee-ssi and Kim-ssi?"

"Mingyu, Seokmin, meet my boyfriend, Choi Hansol." You introduced with a wide smile, clinging onto his arm.

"What?!" They exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Oh? I forgot to tell you, didn't I? My bad." You laughed, not noticing that their souls are already leaving Earth. "Oh, bye guys! Happy Valentine's Day!" You waved at the two of them, you and Hansol turned around and walked off hand in hand.