28. "Trust." Seungkwan = Angst/Happy

Requested by: BaoziSunny

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Note!

Nothing important really but I'm just happy cuz finally, a Seungkwan imagine! Thank you very much :D

Oh yeah, this Jimin here is not an idol Jimin. Just a regular Jimin xD

Role: Lyka

"Happy birthday, Lyka!"

"Thanks, Chimin!" You fistbumped with Jimin, your co-worker in the cafe and left a small kiss on his cheek, it's pretty normal for the two of you to do that. "Well, I gotta go now. Thanks for the gifts and all!" You gathered all your things and prepared to leave. You're very excited since Seungkwan, your highquality, diva boyfriend, said he has a surprise for you so you hurried on leaving.

"Wait, Lyka! I'll drive you home." Jimin said, helping you carry your things.

"Really? Aw, thanks dude!" You bumped him lightly on purpose and grinned towards him.

"Anything for my precious best friend!" He opened the back seat of his car and placed your belongings carefully there and closed it. He went to the front seat and opened the door for you. "M'lady." He said like a gentleman. You couldn't help but chuckle and did a princess-y bow.

"Why, thank you, my loyal servant." You lightly punched his arm and entered the car and closed it by yourself. Jimim entered the driver's seat and the two of you wore your seatbelt.

"Let's go!!!" He started the engine and drove to your house. It's a good thing he will drive you home because your house is far from work. You still have to take the bus and walk for half an hour, no lies.

Your trip was not silent. The two of you talked a lot and sang along to whatever song played in the radio. That's how you two hang out in the car.

"Alrighty, thanks again, Chimin!" You hugged him one last time after he had left your things in your house. "Bye!" You waved at him and watched as he drove back home.

Excitement started welling up and every thought of a kind of surprise he'll throw for you just made you grin and dash in your house. You climbed the stairs until you reached your room and oh what a surprise that greeted you.

"Seungkwan?" You called out with a soft, heartbroken tone. He looked at you already but he didn't stop.

He didn't stop.

He didn't stop.

Making out with a girl.

"Y-yah!" You tried to yell, but it cracked, however, you got their attention. The girl had a smirk on, while your boyfriend, he glared at you.

"What?" He asked sternly. You were taken aback as anger bubbled inside of you.

"What the hell do you mean 'what'?!" You shouted out and he just rolled his eyes at you.

"So you could cheat and I can't? Sureee." Your eye twitched in irritation while the girl just looked at you with a smirk.

"How could she, right, Kwanie? To cheat on you, such a poor thing." The girl made a sad face at Seungkwan that irritated you more.

"What the hell do you mean?! Cheat?! Me?! Oh my God Seungkwan! Do you think I'll ever cheat on you?!" The answer was even more heartbreaking.

"Yes. Tell her, Yuri." Yuri, the girl, walked close to you.

"Don't you dare come close to me or I'll freaking hurt you." You said in a deadly voice but she didn't listen.

"A while ago, I saw you with a guy on the cafe and you kissed h-" You didn't let her finish the sentence because you mercilessly threw her on the other side of the room with just giving her a slap.