9. "Remember" Mingyu = Cute/Fluff

Requested by: SetsukoChannie

Thank you for requesting once again! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Note!

For those who wants a part 2 in the previous imagine, "My Moon", please anticipate for it because it is now in progress!

Role: Aly

"Everyone, this is my sister, Aly." Your brother, Jisoo or famously known as Joshua, introduced you to his group of friends called Seventeen.

"Ah, ne, annyeonghaseyo. Aly-imnida." You bowed politely to them and formed a small yet friendly smile on your lips. "Now can I leave?" You looked at at you brother, waiting for an answer.

You're a transfer student from America and your reason for transferring is very simple; You want to be with your brother. As for your mother, well, she wanted the same since she can't stand us being apart. But that's not your main reason for transferring, you have mission here.

"Not yet, Aly. They still have to introduce themselves to you." Joshua said, you just nodded your head and looked at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Seungcheol-imnida but you can call me S.Coups. Nice to meet you!" He reached out for your hand to shake hands with you but you put it behind your back then grinned.

"Ah, sorry, she hates physical contacts with someone she's not familiar with yet." Your brother explained. S.Coups nodded in understanding and just bowed instead of a handshake. They continued on introducing themselves and down to their maknae.

Somehow, you felt nostalgic when you heard Mingyu's name and how he behaved. You couldn't put your finger on it, but you just felt it's very familiar.

"Oh, Aly-ah, what class are you in?" Jun asked. You unfolded the piece of paper you were holding and passed it to your brother.

"Aish, too lazy to read?" You chuckled as he sighed softly but soon read it. "Ah, you're in the same class as Minghao, Seungkwan and Mingyu." The three students mentioned waved at you and you grinned in return but your grin dropped when the bell rang, signaling for the class to start.

"Joshua, visit me, okay?" You told your brother.

"Of course I will. Minghao, Seungkwan, Mingyu, please take care of her, okay?" The three saluted in a playful way. You hugged your brother before all of you ran to your respective classes.

"Oh, Seo-ssi, Boo-ssi, Kim-ssi, I see you have brought the transferee with you." The teacher said, "The three of you, go to your seats, and Hong-ssi, please stand here in front." You did as told and enthusiastically greeted all of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Aly-imnida! Please treat me well!" Mingyu, Seungkwan and Minghao clapped their hands and cheered for you.

"Okay, Hong-ssi, please take your seat next to Kim-ssi." Without hesitation, you walked over there and sat beside him.

"Annyeong, Aly-ssi, I'm Kim Mingyu." He introduced once again, you chuckled and lightly smacked his head.

"You dork." You were surprised by your own action while he paid no attention to it. Don't you hate making physical contact with someone you're not familiar with? Strange.

You chatted with him for the whole period, you didn't listen to the teacher but you surprisingly got a high grade in your quiz. You finally got bored and you decided to sleep at your next two teachers who were said to be strict. You didn't care, you've always been like this.

"Are you going back to America?" The male teenager asked.

"Yes..." You replied with a sad look on your face.

"Hey, don't be sad, Aly." He said and hugged you tightly, you sniffled and hugged back. "We're going to meet again, don't worry."

"But what if we don't...? I won't be able to see you again... And I don't like that..." You cried softly, burying your face on his chest.

"Come on, we will, trust me." He separated from you and smiled widely. "Aish, you look like a baby!" He wiped off your tears and gave you something.

"What's this for?" You asked and stared at it.

"Aly! Let's go!" Your mom called before he could even answer. He just smiled at you and signaled you to go.

"Saranghae-"

"...!" You suddenly sat properly and looked around, the classroom was almost empty and it was only you and your brother's friends here.

"Oh? You're awake!" Seokmin said, Joshua quickly rushed to your side and looked at your face, holding both side.

"DId you cry? What's wrong? What happened? Is it that dream again?" You nodded your head furiously, your breathing patter changing from normal to heavy pants.

When you two got home, instead of doing your homework, you discussed the dream instead. You've been dreaming of that dream for almost half a month now. Every single day, it was like that yet you couldn't identify the thing the boy gave and you always woke up before the name of the boy was mentioned.

"Should we go to a mental hospital?" Joshua suggested, making you throw a pillow at him. "Yah!"

"By the way, have you seen my necklace?" Yoh asked, he stood up from his seat amd walked to the small drawer.

"Which one?"

"The one with the locket. You know? The one that needs a key so that it would open?"

"Oh, here." He threw a necklade towards your direction and you caught it.

"Thanks."

The next day, you wore the necklace when you went to school with your brother. You met up with his friends who offered you a high five but still you refused to do so.

"Cool locket, Aly! Can I see what's inside?" Jihoon asked as he examined the locket with the others other than Mingyu.

"The thing is, I don't know where the key is." You sheepishly scratched the back of your head.

"Let's break it!" Soonyoung suggested.

"No!" Mingyu said and approached you. He took a hold of the locket and took out something from his pocket.

It was a...

"The key..." You muttered, it was a necklace with a small key, you were amazed and surprised.

He pushed in the key on the locket and twisted it open, and it did. You slowly opened the locket and what you saw left you speechless.

"Isn't that Mingyu-hyung?!" Chan exclaimed.

"With Aly?" Junghan and the others had their eyes widened.

"I finally found you." He said and held your hand. You flinched at the touch but you didn't take your hand away.

"Now I remember..." You hugged him tightly, what you longed to do years ago.