7. "Cook" The8 = Fluff

Requested by: NutellaMoshi

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Role: Milla

"Finally..." You muttered under your breath as you entered your apartment with a handful of shopping bags. After your shift, you went to the grocery since tomorrow was your day off and so is your boyfriend, Minghao's day off so you wanted to prepare something big for you two.

No matter how tired and exhausted you are from work, dealing with people you hate and such, you still wanted to do the groceries now instead of tomorrow since you would just waste your rest day.

Not only that but Minghao was very hard to deal with when it comes to groceries and shopping. He would ask non-stop if he could buy this, if he could buy that, try this, try that but you got used to it soon.

"Welcome home, jagi!" Your boyfriend, who slipped out of the living room in a sudden helped you up with the groceries and gave you a peck on the cheek. You just gave him a small smile before heading to the living room in an exhausted way and plopped yourself on the couch.

You heard the plastic bag's loud noise for a few minutes. When the sound stopped, Minghao walked in the living room and sat on the floor, right in front of the couch.

"Jagi, gwenchana?" He asked in a worried voice that matched the worried expression he has. He placed his chin on top of his hand that his on the edge of the couch.

"I'm just tired, jagi..." You said in a weak tone but still pulled off a smile, but a pale one, which worried him more. He placed a palm on your forehead and his expression grew more worried.

"Jagi, you're sick." He kissed your forehead before standing up. "You just rest there, arraseo? I'll go cook you something to make you ferl better." You were surprised when he said that, you had your eyes on his as he made his way to the kitchen. He doesn't cook anywhere to be honest so you have never tasted his cooking and that made you anticipate for it.

As your eyes began to feel heavy, you were forced to close your eyes and drift to dreamland for a while as you wait for what your boyfriend has prepared for you.

"...gi. Jagi, wake up." You slowly opened your eyes when you heard someone calling out to you, you looked at the person but couldn't identify who that person was because of your blurry vision.

You gently rubbed your eyes in a tired but satisfied manner and sat up. You looked at the person once again and finally you have identified the person as none other than your boyfriend.

"Eat up, jagi." He handed you a medium-sized bowl which is filled by your favorite spicy fried noddles.

"You made this on your own, jagi?" You asked and held the bowl on your hand, you received a pair of chopstick from him, smiling while doing so. "Aah. Kamsahamnida."

You took your first bite. The spice was enough for you to handle, and the noddles were cooked perfectly. It was perfect indeed, you were speechless at how delicious his cook was, who knew?

"Does it taste good? You don't like it?" He asked nervously as if he was on Hell's Kitchen.

"It tastes great! Aigoo! I didn't know my cutie oppa can cook like that!" You took another bite and savored the taste, hey, it's not frequent that you could eat something as delicious as this, y'know?

"I'm glad then." He hugged you all of the sudden but you struggled from his grip at the same time trying not to let your precious food fall on the floor.

"Minghao! I'm sick! You might catch my sickness!" You warned but he didn't move, he just hugged you tighter and placed his cheek on your.

"I don't care, Milla." He said so you stopped struggling. When he removed his embrace from you, he sat down beside you and turned on the television. "Let's watch a movie, jagi." He said and just in time, when the television turned on, the movie Minions was just about to start.

"You should cook more often, Minghao." You took another bite and sat closer to him. He put an arm around your shoulder and smiled.

"Anything for my jagiya." You placed your head on his arm as you two enjoyed the rest of the night watching movies in each other's arms.