3. "Welcome to our Family" Vernon = Cute

Requested by: seventeen.videos in ig

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy reading this. I'm sorry for the delay!

Role: Vilma

"Wh-what if he wants us to break-up?" You asked Hansol, you boyfriend, while walking your way to the conference room where there awaits the CEO and the other Seventeen members.

"We'll find a way, don't worry." He showed you a reassuring grin that automatically made you more confident.

The two of the approached the room with chatters visible as you grew closer to it. Your confidence were all blown away like the wind and your shyness came half your limit.

"We're here." Hansol was first to go inside the room. Questions suddenly engulfed the room with 'Where's your girlfriend, hyung?'. "Come inside, jagi." And you did with a little hesitation. You felt all eyes were on you but you bowed in front of the CEO and the other members. You became nervous when you faced the CEO, also the cameramen who were now capturing you on the live broadcast.

Your relationship with Hansol has been kept as secret to everyone, however, the other day, you two were caught in a park, spreading rumors. Of course, it reached the CEO and Hansol finally admitted that you have been dating, being the CEO, he wants to discuss this, so right now, you're in this nerve-wrecking situation.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Vilma-imnida." You bowed down to everyone there but showed up a straight face.

"Ah, aren't you a former trainee?" The CEO asked, you nodded in response, making the others look surprised, including Vernon. "As I recall... you are former Seventeen member, Samuel's noona, no?"

"Yes, I am." You said, leaving them in a more shocked state. Hansol gave you a how-come-you-didn't-tell-me look, you shot back with a i-thought-you-knew-it-already look.

"But why didn't you debut here?" Hansol, who couldn't keep his curiosity, inquired.

"I just became a trainee to look after him, but after seeing that he is responsible enough, I backed up." You said plainly.

"Anyway." The CEO started, the room became quiet as he looked at the two of you. "How long have you been dating?"

"About a year and a half." Hansol answered, the others couldn't help but look shocked at his answer.

"So you have been keeping this a sceret for that long?" The two of you nodded as an amswer.

"So tell me, Hansol." He perked up as soon as his name was called and stayed attentive, holding your hand tightly with nervousness painting his face. "Is she the reason why you do you have been working hard?"

"Yes, she is. She's the one who motivates me and comforts me whenever I couldn't keep in touch with my family, she's always there to think of a way for me. She does her best and continuously supports me even though I mess up." Vernon answered in sincerity, he doesn't seem to be lying, his face showed honesty.

It greatly touched you by his sudden confession. Never did he once shared his real feelings towards you. It was your first time hearing this from him so you were surprised.

"Since you are feeling this way towards Vilma-ssi and that she is the reason for your extra hardwork, I will not force you to break-up." Applauding of the people in the room were heard, you were so happy you started to tear up.

"Th-thank you so much!" You bowed deeply over and over again.

"I now announce that Hansol and Vilma are officially dating." The CEO stood up and offered you a handshake and a fatherly hug while you cried like a child in the process. "Welcome to the family, Vilma-ssi." All the Seventeen members gave you a hug and introduced one another as well as welcoming you to their family.

The cameraman asked all of you to face them and asked you to say something, you wiped your tears first and spoke with a smile on your lips.

"T-to Seventeen's fans, I hope you accept me dating Vernon. I- um... I hope you won't hate me. I promise, I will take care of the Seventeen members. Let's all continue to support Seventeen!" You said, full of energy as they all applaud at your speech.

"Sshh. Don't cry anymore, jagi." Hansol said in a soothing voice while caressing your hair gently.

"O-oppa..." You cried out softly, he replied with a 'hm?' and waited for the continuation to your sentence. "S-saranghae." You heard him chuckle and he leaned in, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Nado saranghae, Vilma. Welcome to our family."