6. "Aegyo Battle" Jun = Fluff

Requested by: clairejskjsjmskaj

Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy reading this! Sorry for the short imagine!

Role: Claire

"Pfft. HAHAHAHAHA!" You burst out laughing your ass off as you saw Jun's attempt of aegyo in The Show. You couldn't help it, you just loved the way he tries to do something he must do.

"Baobei! Why are you watching that again?!" Jun whined and closed you laptop with a small pout forming his lips.

"I won't stop unless you show me a good aegyo! The8 can do it, so can you!" You motivated but he refused to.

"I don't want, baobei! It's embarrassing!" He covered his face with his hands.

"Yet you weren't embarrassed when you seduced Kman-ssi..." You muttered softly.

"Yah! I heard that!" He quickly removed his hands from his face, "Alright, I'll do it for my baobei." You sat on the floor, across your boyfriend and covered your eyes with you hand.

"Ready, oppa?" You asked, you heard an enthusiastic 'yes' and you removed your hand after counting down from three.

"Dirty dirty, jam jam~" You formed a thumb down on your hand, showing a disapproving look at his failed aegyo.

"Pretend like you want to see my gift for you, arrachi?" He nodded in understanding and you covered your eyes once more, doing the same process and...

"Seonmul juseyo, baobei~" He held out his hands and did his first puppy eyes.

"Ooh! Close enough!" You congratulated and clapped your hands proudly. His face lightened up once he received your reaction. "Next... pretend that I got mad at you."

You did the same process again and you weren't disappointed at how he showed you his aegyo.

"Mianhae, baobei. Please forgive me." He did a sad, aegyo-material look that made you hug him quickly.

"Aigoo! My oppa is so cute!" You played with his cheeks and he smiled towards you. Well, he was an actor in China so your expectations were solved, actually, it went further than what you have imagined.

"It's your turn, baobei! I won't allow you to take care of anyone else in the dorm but me if you can't make me budge while doing an aegyo, if you succeed, you are allowed to take care of them."

You stared at him with an are-you-serious look, he just grinned at you. This was the type of challenge you wouldn't want to back out of. Seventeen was like a family to you and you were very fond of baby-ing them. Not being able to take care of them was the last thing you wanted to do.

"Deal!" You said competitively. He covered his eyes like what you did a while ago and counted down from three then removed his hand.

"Oppa, saranghae~" You did a heart with your arms over your head, a sweet smile on your lips but he didn't even show a single pleased emotion. You had many attempts but he just wouldn't show a poker face.

"Aish! I give up! I'm sorry, my babies." You sobbed, a picture of the other Seventeen members having a disappointed look showed, it horrified you very much.

"Aww, my baobei gives up already?" You nodded with a pout and looked away from him, sulking silently. "You'll get me next time, baobei. Don't worry about our deal, it's not the real thing yet."

"I'll ask for Hoshi and The8's help, then! Next time, I swear I'll beat you!" You said in determination. He just laughed softly amd hugged you.

"I'll wait for it."