23. "Cook." Mingyu = Cute

Requested by: xii_han

Thank you for requesting once again! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Note!

I'm sorry if this imagine isn't really enjoyable. I can't do it detailed enough because I'm not really a cook and I forget what to fo every time I cook so sorry! >.<

Role: Hana

"So I'll just stir it like this?"

"Don't stir it! Aish!" You sighed deeply and facepalmed. You were teaching your boyfriend Mingyu to cook, but he was hard to teach. He can't even beat the egg right. "Don't you even watch Jun-ssi cook?" You breathed out in a stressed out manner.

"Nope." You sighed helplessly and shot him a look, he returned this with a sly grin. "We're just cooking a simple scrambled egg and we've spent an hour already..." You mumbled to yourself.

"Aish. Look at what I'm doing. You don't stir it because it won't get you anywhere so you'll beat it like this." You demonstrated, he focused on what you were doing and followed along. "That's it. Now, since I like tasty food, I put salt and pepper on it. If you don't like, don't put any." You said in the proccess of sprinkling a few salt and pepper.

"I want." He said and also sprinkled a few of the salt and pepper. You lit up the stove and placed the frying pan on top. You poured out a little of the cooking oil on the frying pan and waited for it to heat up a little.

"What brought you to cooking anyway?" You asked while waiting for the pan to heat up.

"Just wanted to try it." He answered. You signaled him to pour the beaten egg on the pan and he did. You slowly tilt the pan to cover up the small hole. The next thing you did was slowly roll up the egg until it formed a long rolled up egg.

"Put this on a plate." You ordered and Mingyu obeyed. "What should we cook next?"

"Bulgogi!" He replied like a little kid. You couldn't help but chuckle and shake your head.

"Okay, okay. Go get the beef, onion, green onion, sesame seed, sesame oil, black pepper, soy sauce and sugar." You turned off the stove and left the pan there first to cool off.

You cleaned off the counter and provided enough space for the ingredients. He carefully placed all the needed ingredients on one side of the counter and you prepared a chopping board and a knife.

"First off, peel the onion and slice it into half." You said, he peeled it and slowly sliced it, constantly wiping off his eyes and so did you.

You gave him specific instructions on how to do it and demonstrate how to do it so he would know how to do it but when it's his turn already, he messes up. Big time.

"Oh my gosh." You facepalmed, you seem stressed than ever. This was why you never became a teacher or instructor, you get frustrated at how unteachable people are.

Mingyu noticed this and felt bad, knowing this was his fault, so he...

"Yah!"

Threw the sesame seed towards you.

You looked at him in disbelief and he just simply grinned at you, seemingly enjoying this.

"Why you..." You threw a handful of black pepper towards Mingyu. You two looked at each other for a while before laughing and continued to throw food at each other.

"Take this!" He said and threw the sliced onions as if it were the star-shaped things ninjas used.

"Eat egg!" You threw eggs at him and he also threw eggs at you.

You two continued this food fight until there was no more food left, of course, causing a mess.

"It was fun, wasn't it, Hana?" Mingyu asked, seated beside you on the floor, covered in eggs, sesame seeds, onions and many more.

"It was. But it sure is messy." You looked around the place which was covered in food. "Mingyu-ah. You have to clean this up."

"Mwo?! Why me?!" He exclaimed. You know he's a clean freak but it would take a long time for him to clean this up.

"You're the one who started this!" You said and the next thing you did was to argue. "Okay, enough. Let's clean befor Seungche-"

"Yah!"

"Too late."

"Oh, no."

"Who did this?!"

"It was her/him!"