5. "That's why" Wonwoo = Jealousy/Cute

Requested by: xii_han

Thank you for requesting once again! I hope you enjoy reading this!

Role: Hana

"Wonwoo-oppa, saranghae!"

"Oppa please be mine!"

"Saranghae yo!"

"Oppa you're so handsome!"

You huffed softly as you watched your boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo, be crowded by his fangirls. You know that he loves you and vice versa but you couldn't help it, it's just that... he's shows more fondness to his fans than you. The public knows of your relationship, some approved but some didn't.

Your shift was finished minutes ago and he called that he'll pick you up so you waited, but all you got is this. You sighed and stood up from your seat, not before texting him that you went home already.

"I'm home!" You yelled in a sulking way before plopped on the couch while whining.

"Welcome home, Hana, how was work?" Your father, who was in the kitchen, asked.

"Same old, same old." You answered shortly. You heard the stove being turned off and footsteps closing in. Your father sat on the couch and you sat beside him.

"Aigoo, what happened to my precious daughter? Did someone hurt you?" He asked, you nodded your head and pouted. "Who is it, Hana?"

"Wonwoo-ah, he said he'll walk me home but he's with his fangirls." You whined, he chuckled at how you acted like a baby and patted your head gently.

"Aigoo, my daughter is jealous." He laughed at you which caused for you to slap his arm playfully. "Well, Wonwoo-ah is an idol so he can't avoid it. Now, stop your whining and help me with dinner." You felt quite happy that your father still helped you even if it's just a little help, that's why you love him so much.

When you stood up, your cellphone rang, seeing that the caller is none other than your boyfriend, you quickly answered.

"Jagi! I'm sorry for earlier! Please forgive me!" He pleaded, you heard the desperate tone for forgiveness through the other line, of course you were slightly mad, but you can't stay like that for too long.

"It's okay, oppa. I understand." You said.

"When is your day off, jagi?" He asked all of a sudden but nonetheless, you answered.

"I have a five days off starting on the next, next day." You heard the excitement in his voice that made you chuckle.

"Okay! Let's go on a date and I'll pick you up on that day, jebal~~~" A smile crept on your lips when you heard his cute, pleading voice.

"Alright, alright, fine." You heard his soft, successful 'yes' as soon as he heard your response.

"Okay, bye, jagi! We have to go practice now! Saranghae~"

"Nado saranghae, oppa! Annyeong!" You ended the call and saw your father smiling at you in a teasing way which made you blush. "Yah! Stop that, appa!" He laughed and continued cooking as you helped him out.

At the start of your day off, you dressed up nicely, by nicely, you mean your simple black jeans and a blue oversized sweater, the gift he gave you on Christmas day. You didn't wear any make-up 'cause that wasn't your style nor wearing girlish, the thought of you wearing those just disgusted you.

You tied your hair up in a messy bun and tada! You're ready to go! And just in time, the doorbell rang and your father called you down. When you arrived downstairs, you saw your boyfriend and your father having some friendly talks.

"There she is." Your father said as he stood up with Wonwoo, "Well, have fun and take care, okay?"

"We will, appa! Bye, appa!" You said and kissed your father's cheek. Wonwoo bowed and you both walked out of the house.

"Aish, jagi, why didn't you wear any disguise? I told you to wear one a while ago!" You scolded, he just smiled sheepishly.

"I am wearing one!" He said, you facepalmed mentally and looked at him with an are-you-serious-look.

"Jagi, wearing just a hat is not a disguise." You said bluntly, he just shrugged it off with a smile, "And that's the hat you were too often."

"C'mon, jagi! It's alright!" He said in a reassuring way, of course, you quickly fell for it. When you arrived in the park, he was quickly surrounded by a few fangirls, making you separate from him, although jealous, you were glad that there are only maximum of eight fans.

"Yah, Hana-ssi!" You heard a girl call, she was from Wonwoo's crowd and was approaching you. "You are so lucky! Please take care of Wonwoo-oppa!" You smiled kindly at the girl and waved a goodbye to her.

"Pfft. I'm sure that Wonwoo will dump you for me." Another girl approached you, she was very beautiful yet she looks like the type of flirty girl, which you hated so much.

"Pardon?" You said and tried to maintain your kind manner, you lose self-controp quickly once angry, and you don't want to lash out on your boyfriend's fans.

"Can't you see? I'm very beautiful and sexy, he even complimented me for that! So you should watch out. Ciao." She walked past you, but not without hitting your shoulder, making you almost lose balance.

You thought over what she had said and tried to avoid letting it affect you, but you couldn't. The thought of him dumping you for that girl started to eat you up and you didn't like that.

"I should just go home..." You muttered in disappointment, you turned your heels around to leave, but all you ever had was one step because you were stopped by Wonwoo who grabbed your wrist.

"Where are you going, jagi? Are you jealous of the fans? Haha! We have a date today- Jagi? What's wrong? What happened?" When he saw your upset pout, he quickly asked you what's wrong.

"There's a fan who told me that you're going to dump me for her." You frowned deepened at the thought.

"Aww, don't worry, jagi, I won't dump you for her." But it didn't make you feel better. And you know very well that he hates seeing you like this.

Before you know it, you were being pulled by him and the two of you stood on the park bench with you confused and curious about what you were doing there.

"J-jagi! Why are we here?" You asked, he just held you hand and smiled, through his smile, you knew he had a plan.

"Attention everyone!" He shouted, gaining attention from all the fangirls there in their area and surrounded the two of you.

"Wonwoo-oppa!" They all screamed.

"As you know, this girl is none other than my girlfriend." The crowd became quiet, anticipating for what he was going to say next. "She is the type of girl who gets jealous easily!" You flinched at what he said and sent him a glare. "But that is the sign that she loves me very much and I also love her!" He faced you who is already flustered.

"That's why, I won't ever break up with her because she's the best thing I could ever have!" He kissed you softly on the lips. You heard 'aww's from the fans which lightened up your mood.

"Saranghae, jagi."

"Nado saranghae, oppa~"