Christmas Special- Santa's (Watchers) helper

Grian was excited but also worried for Christmas. The server had decorations all over the place and Bdubs was holding a server sleepover as it was Christmas Eve.

However nobody knew that the mischievous parrot hybrid was secretly one of Santa's elves which are less known as watchers. So because Santa can't enter servers without being detected every server has at least 3 watchers on it.

2 observe for the naughty and nice list while the other fills stockings and puts presents under the tree.

Grian is the one who delivers the presents.

He gets prepared by wearing his Christmas jumper before flying off the the sleepover.

Upon arriving he goes to the red nest built on the wall. He tidies it up a bit before putting a red blanket over the sticks. He then adds a few pillows and another blanket before leaving the room.

He talks to Bdubs and the other hermits as they set up.

Already an hour has passed and it's becoming night. Some hermits turn in for the night while others continue to chat and watch the move which is Home Alone.

Grian stays up watching the movie. The other hermits seem scared that Grian will take some techniques from the pranks out on them so they keep trying to get him to go to bed.

Grian adamantly stays up until the movie is finished before going to his nest. He pretends to fall asleep and waits for all the hermits to go to sleep.

At about 1am when he's sure all the hermits are fast asleep he sneaks out of bed and checks his communicator...

EX: They're all asleep.

Naughty List:
None

Nice List:
All hermits

EX: Good luck Xelqua

Xelqua/Grian: Thanks love. Will visit tomorrow after presents <3

EX: <3

Grian then exits the chat between him and his fiance before sneaking over to the Christmas tree.

He allows his disguise to fall revealing he has bright blonde hair that has white and purple fading into the ends at the front diamond blue eyes and pointed ears. He is also no longer in his Christmas sweater and is instead in his Evo outfit but with a green Santa hat.

He grabs his magic bag on his side and pulls presents out one by one.
He slips presents into the stockings and puts one for each hermit under the tree.

Once done he changes back to his Grian form and sneaks back into the bedroom and into his nest with no problems. He then swiftly falls asleep.

The next morning he wakes up first so he sneaks out of his nest and the room and begins making breakfast. He makes reindeer shaped pancakes and 3 small pancakes which he makes into a snowman he puts bacon on the snowmen in the shape of a scarf. He makes about 30 pancakes before the hermits wake up to the smell

 He makes about 30 pancakes before the hermits wake up to the smell

(Reindeer)

(Snowman)

The hermits all come downstairs and wait for Grian to finish before eating. Once they've finished eating they stack their dishes in the dishwasher and make their way to the living room where the Christmas tree is.

Each hermit takes their stocking one by one and look inside it. All are happy with their gifts. X begins handing out the presents and reminding the hermits to put their present in their shulker box once it is unwrapped.

They all unwrap the gifts from Santa and cheer at what they get. They then give each other the presents they had either made or bought from the hub.

All in all a very good Christmas. Grian smiles proudly secretly as he watches the others unwrap their presents and get happy over what Santa gave them.

He's happy he can bring this joy to the hermits.

The end

So I had this idea and here it is :)

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

See you next year as I will be absent until next year!

-Flamingo Girl WP