❖A New Beginning❖

Honestly, when you saw Tsukishima, you knew he was treating you guys knew each other but when you saw him, you had a very bad impression of him. You didn't like him and you didn't knew why. He just made you feel irritated. And you didn't knew why. You were relieved that Kageyama had told you to leave.

❖❖❖

"I just saw her the other day though.. What happened?" Tsukishima said.

"Yamaguchi. Can you leave?" Kageyama asks, politely. He looked angry but Tsukishima was ready for it. Yamaguchi looks at Tsukishima and as they exchange glances, Tsukishima nods. Yamaguchi, nervously leaves, wondering what those two might talk about. "That day when you broke up, I just happened to be there. Before I answer your question, answer me this. Why did you break up with (Y/N)?"

"That's none of your business."

"Are you fucken kidding me?" he said, grinding his teeth. Kageyama grabs Tsukishima's collar but Tsukishima only had a smile on his face. "Of course it is my problem. I love (Y/N)! Let me ask you again, why did you break up with her?"

"Why are you putting all your anger on me?" the blonde asks. "You too, dated her a while back, with the same exact reason I did. I just felt like breaking up with her." The setter lets go of his collar.

"After you broke up with her, she was crying. She started to run and without realizing it, she got hit by a car." the setter said. "It took her almost a day to wake up. And when I was allowed to meet her, her mother was crying. Her father looked shock, making a fist. I was in shock too, she looked at me with empty eyes. She looked at me and ask me, "Who are you?" It's your fault you damn asshole!"

"I see." the tall blonde decides to walk away. "Well, it's none of my business anymore."

"Damn it! What did she ever see in him!?"

❖❖❖

"(L/N)!" Hinata said. "Are you okay? Kageyama told me you were in the hospital so I was worried."

"I'm sorry-"

"But I'm glad you're fine. Don't push yourself, okay." the male said, patting your shoulder.

Suddenly, tears stream down from your eyes. "Sorry."

"(L/N)?! Why are you crying? What's wrong?"

"Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"That's what I'm saying. Why are you apologizing?" he said.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

❖❖❖ You can't remember anything. Only your name. When you saw the people who knew you, what were you supposed to think? When you saw the people that we called your mother and father, crying. You felt like your heart was empty. You tried so hard to remember. To think. But you ended up having a nightmare. When you saw Kageyama, you had to ask if you knew him or not, cause to you he seem like someone important.

He told you it was fine. It was fine, if you forgotten about him. He said he would be the one to help you remember. You knew then, he was the only person you could trust. But... Is that what you really wanted? To remember?

❖❖❖ "(L/N) forgot her memories..?" Hinata asks.

"Even the time we had our summer training camp?" Tanaka asks.

"Even Tsukishma and Kageyama?"

"No worries. They had already..." Kageyama said, bowing down to everyone. "Please..! When (Y/N) gets here, just act normal."

"Okay." Hinata said.

"I don't want to trouble my poor kohai." Nishinoya said.

"Besides even if she did forget, we can make new ones." Hinata said. "But.. um.. what do you mean by normal?"

❖❖❖ "Um.." you said. "Is this the volleyball club?"

You could see Kageyama, which makes your face brought more life. "(Y/N), over here."

"I'm sorry, I'm a little late." you said. "I got a little lost."

'It's no big deal." he said. "You could sit on the sidelines."

You see Tsukishima walking up to Yamaguchi. Accidently, you both made eye contact. You quickly averted your eyes. 'So he's here too..'

"Kageyama-kun.." you said.

"...Yes?" he said with a pain look on his face.

"Who is the blonde tall guy that was with me this morning?"

"Tsukishima Kei. Don't get involve with him." he answers. "He likes to piss people off. It's better if you don't talk to him at all."

"O-Oh.. Okay-"

"How cruel, King." he said. You turn around. "Don't erase my existence off just because (Y/N) forgot her memories of me."

"Then tell me, who are you?" you asks.

"Tsukishima Kei. Your ex-boyfriend." he said, smiling. "I'll be the one who will help you get your memories back."

"BASTARD!" Kageyama yells. "You were the reason for her amnesia!"

"You shouldn't be talking since you were also her ex. Oh. But you're now just her childhood friend." Tsukishima said, smirking. "Wait, that's not right either."

"Oi, Tsukishima!" Tanaka yells.

With all the noise, Tsukishima didn't notice that you were right behind him. You didn't know the situation but all you knew was this guy was pissing you off. When he turn around and looks at you, his smile turn to a frown. You slap him.

"Despicable." you said. "I don't know what happened in the past.. But you sure like to piss me off. This is the present! And how I feel now... is that I absolutely hate you!"❖❖❖"I'm sorry, I got you involved." he said. You shake your head.

"No.." you said. "But.. if you are feeling guilty about something you didn't do... Please. Introduce me to everyone."

"Okay." he said, smiling.

-----------

This is the sequel to Hate&Love [Tsukishima Kei x Reader]. Please read the first book to understand this one.