❖Fireworks❖

A/N: I seriously recommend reading Summer Festival Ch 13/15 and 15/15 to not make things confusing for you: the first book!! before reading this chapter!

"A festival?" you asks.

"Yep. Do you want to go with me?" Kageyama asks, looking embarrassed.

"Sure." you said, smiling.

This was around the time when you fell in love with Tsukishima. What happened after Tsukishima ran to you? Well, Kageyama went to go find you and when he finally found you, he saw you and Tsukishima watching the fireworks together. That was when he decided to give up his feelings. But things were going to be different.

❖❖❖ 

 Around this time, Tsukishima was debating to himself whether he should go to the festival or not. 'I want to go with her. I want to go with her again. She's probably going to be going with the King though.' Tsukishima thoughts, moving back and forth on the bed. "I want to see the fireworks again with her."

❖❖❖

You were going with Kageyama again, wearing a yukata. As you two made it to the festival, you could see families, couples, walking around. You look at Kageyama, who grabs your hand. "So we won't get separated." "Mhmm." you said, smiling. He blushes. How long was it when he turn red and felt this embarrassing like this? You look around. The smell of yakisoba and takoyaki. The feeling of wearing a yukata. This felt all nostalgic to you. Somehow, you felt a little disappointed though.

"The fireworks are going to start soon." Kageyama tells you, who looks around. He started to laugh at you while you snap out of your day dream. The setter didn't think that way though. He thought that you were staring at the booths and the game. "You seem like a child. Do you want to play a little more or do you want to go to a spot where we could see the fireworks together?"

You look at Kageyama for a moment. What were you doing? You should forget about the disappointment feeling. "Let's go see the fireworks together." you answered, him smiling. "We can play later." You look around like you were looking for Tsukishima. What is the gloomy feeling in your chest? You started to turn around to leave. But, a feeling made you turn around again. 'Please be there. Please be there.' You had spotted a blonde tall megane walking with the crowd. "Sorry Kageyama-kun! I've forgotten something! Go find a spot without me!"

"Hey, wait (Y/N)!" Kageyama yells. The setter was just about to grab your arm but you escaped a littler faster. For a moment, you felt guilty for leaving Kageyama to rush to Tsukishima. But can Tsukishima be the one to remove the feeling of disappointment or dissatisfied if you were with him?

'I've had a bad feeling about this. What exactly did she forgot? I can't leave her behind! She said to get a spot.. (Y/N)..' Kageyama gets irritated and decides to look for you.

❖❖❖

"Tsukishima-kun!" you yelled. Tsukisima heard someone calling his name and looks around. But before he could spot you, you had accidentally fell down on the ground. "Ouch."

You notice your sandal's strap was broken. As you look up, you see Tsukishima bending down. He looks at your broken strap and looks at you. Tsukishima flicks your head. "Idiot. Don't run. Especially in a crowd like this." 

"Sorry." you said as you stand up. An old man who was behind you accidently bump you. Tsukishima hugs you for a moment, making you blush. As he looks up, he sees Kageyama trying to look for you.
"Tch." he said. The blonde grabs your wrists and started running.

"Wait! You just said not to run!" you yelled. He ignored what you said. You had dropped your sandal so one of your foot was barefoot now. You look at his tall back and smiled. You knew it. You didn't felt disappointment. Tsukishima stops as the firework started to blare up. You look at the fireworks, smiling.

Later, getting out of the crowd, you and Tsukishima walk to a nearby shrine where people would say their prayers. There were some couples watching the fireworks. It was much quieter then you guys were at the booths but the fireworks were extremely loud and colorful. You could feel the sweat from Tsukishima's hand. You look at the night sky.

"Ah! Fireworks!" a child yells. You quickly turn around to see floating lights. As you started to run to look at them, Tsukishima follows you from behind.

"Hotaru. Just like your name." you giggled. Tsukishima looks at you annoyed. "Eh? What?"

"Kei. Not Hotaru." the blonde corrected.

"Eh?! Sorry! But at least we can see the moon!" you pointed out. "Tsuki means moon, right?"

You look at the moon for a moment. Surrounding it, were the colorful fireworks that keeps blaring up. Tsukishima wanted to know what was on your mind.

"The moon looks pretty." you smiled at him. Tsukishima blushes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't treasure you properly." he whispers. He kisses you on the lips. "In the end, I want you to be mine. Even if you belong to the king. Look at a someone like me."

You widen your eyes and tears started falling from your eyes. Hot summer days. The days you spent with Tsukishima. The summer festival from last year. Flashbacks came flooding into your head. You put your hand on you head. You were having a major headache. Your head never felt hurt like this before. You closed your eyes. And as you opened your eyes, the person you didn't see was Tsukishima. "..Kei?"

No. It was Kageyama.