❖Mother & Senpai❖

"I see. So you two are dating again?"

        "Yes!" Kageyama yells.

        "Tobio! Don't yell. Inside voices." Kageyama's mom scolds.

        "Sorry." Kageyama apologizes, flickered his eyes with a reddish color on his cheeks. You look at Kageyama who was flustered but you couldn't feel anything.

        "But is it okay if you two should date? I mean.. (Y/N) still hasn't gotten her memories back. This is too troublesome." your mother say to Kageyama.

        "No, I think its a good idea! I always thought Tobio might someday be (Y/N)'s husband." Kageyama flinch as he heard his mom commented on you're guy's future and turns more red then he already was, "This will probably help (Y/N) to recover her memories."

        "You think so..?" you mom asks, sounding unsure.

        "Um.." Kageyama said, stopping the both of them. "I will make (Y/N) fall in love with me over and over again. Even more then she lost her memories. I'll create better memories with her!"

        You mom sighs and show a small smile. She looks at you, having a painful look in her eyes. Your mom was also affected when you lost your memories. "It's tough. Having a daughter who had forgotten everything about you."

        "I'm sorry." you said, looking down.

        "No need to apologize." Kageyama's mom said, smiling. "We're family. You don't need to sound so formal and quiet all the time. You're still part of the family whether you lost your memories or not."

        "I'm sorry."

        "That's what I'm saying! Don't apologize!" Kageyama's mom said, laughing with everyone who was at the table. You look at them, feeling embarrass, unable to say anything.

        "This just remind me about the time when you two were kids."

        "Huh?" Kageyama asks. Then, your mother started to reminisce and tells you two about what happened when you were kids.

❖❖❖

        "Tobio!" you called out to him, "Where are you?" You started to walk around and accidently trips on the ground. "Kyahh!" you sat up and see that you had scraped your knee. "Tobio.. Tobio!!" you started to cry.

        "(Y/N)?" Kageyama calls out. "There you are! Eh?! You're bleeding?!"

        "I tripped and fell." you said, crying. He wipes your tears and grabs your hand.

        "Its okay! I'll get (Y/N) and me back home!"

        "Tobio. You won't leave (Y/N), right?" you asks, tugging onto his shirt. He turns to you and smile. He reach out his hand to you and shook his head.

        "No. I promise I'll stay with you forever."

        "Tobio?"

        "Yes, (Y/N)?"

        "Does Tobio like (Y/N)? (Y/N) likes Tobio. When we grow up, I want to be Tobio's bride." you declared. Tobio's face turn red and turns away.

        "Okay." he said, smiling. "You better keep that promise."

        "Kay!"

❖❖❖

        You walked into the gym and as you got in, you see the boys yelling and arguing with each other. You could see Tsukishima laughing and giggling. making fun of Hinata and Kageyama. You look at him, thinking he too, can smile like that. Your chest started hurting until you heard a couple of first year boys laughing.

        "They're at it again?~ They're soo childish." one of the boy said.

        "Right, right?" the other boy next to him agrees.

        "You guys are acting childish yourself. You guys should go join your senpais as well." you said, looking at them blankly.

        "Right!" the boys both said, walking up to them. You could of sworn that you heard, "She sounded scary for a second there. Right, right?"

        "You handle that well." a voice said. You see a female with dark black hair with blue eyes, wearing glasses, holding a McDonald bag. Behind the female, was two other guys that you didn't recognize.

        "KIYOKO-SAN!!" both Nishinoya and Tanaka said, both trying to hug her or so you thought. They both started crying in front of her, like she was their goddesses. She was beautiful and since you didn't knew her, it just made you felt more nervous. You hid behind Kageyama and Tsukishima, who was both standing right next to each other.

        "It's the captain and Sugawara-senpai." Hinata said.

        "Have you guys forgotten about us?" the so called captain asks you. You look down, nodding. "Eh?"

        "Are you and Tsukishima still dating?" Sugawara asks, changing up the subject.

        "No." Kageyama answers, "She's dating me now."

        "EH?!" everyone said, shockingly except for you and Kageyama. You look at Tsukishima who was looking at you, quite surprised. But he was the first one to go back to looking normal. You wonder what he was thinking about.

        "What happened when we were gone?!" the senpais asks.

❖❖❖

        So that's how it is.." Kiyoko-senpai said. After your senpais were introduced and heard your story about losing memories, they all agreed to help you regain your memories.

        "I'm going now." Tsukishima said.

        "Wait, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi calls, following him. But before he took another step, you tug on his shirt.

        "What is it?" he asks you. You didn't say anything which somewhat made the blonde felt irritated. "Let go."

        He remove your hand and started walking away. You look down as Kageyama, too, look down to the ground. Ever since you lost your memories, you realize not just Tsukishima, not Kageyama, not even you were just affected. Everyone was affected and everyone were getting more torn. What would of happened if you didn't lose your memories?

A/N: Just wanted to note that this takes place after the seniors graduated and that Reader-chan had no memories whatsoever about what happened that caused Reader-chan to lose her memories.