❖Nisekyuu!❖

A/N: Hihi! If you guys haven't read that one shot of the crossover Nisekoi x Haikyuu, go read it now! It's hilarious and this chapter takes place in that one shot. Anyway enjoy! I'm sorry for this VERY LATE UPDATE. I DIDNT KNOW I DIDNT FINISH THIS, I'M SO SORRY. 

You, the senpais and the volleyball team, had decided to go to a beach with an overnight fieldtrip just to have fun.

"Ah. It looks like the guys are playing volleyball. Aren't you going to join them?" you ask Tsukishima.

"Nah, no thanks. They look to lively." Tsukishima answers.

"Tsuki. I'm going to go get some ice cream with the senpais." Yamaguchi said, running off to the senpai.

"Ah. We're left alone." you said. You looked at the people Kageyama was going up against. There were a bunch of girls and one guy. 'Those girls look pretty...'

"Jealous?" Tsukishima asks, noticing you looking at the girls. "Too bad since you are kind of fl-"

"What do you mean by jealous?"

"Huh? Don't you feel envious towards those girls?" Tsukishima asks.

"No. Not really." you answered. "Am I supposed to?"

"I can't get enough of you." Tsukishima said, as a question marks appears on the top of your head. "Anyway how's you and the king? Going well."

"Yeah. I guess." you answered, sounding unsure.

"You guess? Or you know?" Tsukishima laughs. You looked away, feeling embarrassed. So he can make a face like that too..

"The sand is so hot but the water is really cold." you said. "That's kind of funny. I don't want to step on either the sand or the water. It's a good thing I'm wearing sandals."

"Is that so?" he asks. You look at the sand.

"It's hot." you comments.

"You think so?"

There's nothing to talk about..!

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Tsukishima asks.

"Eh? But I don't know how to." you said.

"Probably not. But I'll teach you."

"Tsukishima-kun knows how to swim?" you asks, sounding surprised.

"Don't sound too surprise." Tsukishima said. "Come on. I'll be your sensei for now."

As you two enjoy your time on the beach, you had completely forgot about how everyone was here. It was the most fun you had since summer started. When you two were done, the girls that Kageyama and the other boys were playing beach volleyball with, came up to you two.

"You must be (L/N)-chan, right?" the brunette asks. You nod.

"Who are you?" you asks.

"I'm Onodera Kosaki." the brunette answers. She had a smile on her face.

"I'm Kirisaki Chitoge. And this is Tsumugi Seishiro." the blonde hair girl said, smiling.

"Tachibana Marika. Nice to meet you." the orange hair girl giggles. Behind her was Kageyama and Hinata, who seems to be done with their training. You could see Hinata blushing, his face all red. The girls started to surround Tsukishima, introducing themselves.

"Hinata-kun, you okay? You're all red." you asks. It wasn't because of the heat more like the girls was pretty cute to make him all red. You look at Kageyama who looked irritated as always. "You okay, Kageyama-kun?"

He grabs your arm and started dragging you away from Tsukishima. Tsukishima notices this but doesn't say anything.

❖❖❖

"So which one is your boyfriend?" Marika asks.

"Ehhh? You don't know even know that? It's obvious it's Kageyama." Chitoge said.

"Huh? I thought it would be Tsukishima-kun." Onodera comments.

"So who is it?" Chitoge asks. You sweat drop.

"Boyfriend? It would be Kageyama-kun.." you answered, still sounding unsure.

"Why do you sound so unsure? You should say it with confidence!" Marika scolds. "Does your heart beat for him? Do you smile and get jealous when the girls were around him? How do you feel when you're around Kageyama?"

You kept thinking about Tsukishima when she scolds you. Why was that? Is it because you like Tsukishima? True, you blush a couple times when you were with Kageyama but what was this feeling? Do you want Tsukishima to be your boyfriend? Do you want him to be the person to help you regain your memories? What was this feeling. "Tsukishima-kun.." you mumbled.

"Eh?" Marika asks.

"Nothing. But why you ask?" you asks. Their eyes started to sparkle which made you felt a sudden chill.

"WHAT'S IT LIKE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Unfortunately, you couldn't answer them and fell asleep due to the fun you have.