❖Tsukishima Reminisce❖

"Kei. When can we stargaze together?" you asks, jumping up and down. He points at the sky, or more towards the moon. Tsukishima was walking you home at night so Kageyama wouldn't have to yell at Tsukishima for bringing you home so late.

        "The moon, is right there." Tsukishima answered.

        "No, no, no, no!" you yelled. "I want to see the stars and moon with you!"

        He sighs, "I promise, soon."

        "You better. I really want to go with you." you pouts.

        This was before the accident. Tsukishima was never able to fulfill that promise.

❖❖❖

        When have I become such a jerk? I didn't mean to make her cry. Do I still like her now? I do, huh. I can't forget about her. Even if she is dating that king. I still want her. So much that my heart hurts. Why did that accident have to happen? I want her to remember. I want her to remember. I want her to remember!

        He could see the tears falling from your eyes when Tsukishima had broken up with you. And then he suddenly remember another flashback.

        "I hate you!" you yelled.

        Tsukishima's eyes open as he gasps. He sees you, looking at him worried. Your hand was on his cheeks, your hand sort of trembling. "Are you okay?"

        As the blonde got up, he sees that tears were falling from his cheeks. He was crying? "I'm fine."

        "Did you had a nightmare?" you asks. He looks at you and wipes his tears.

        "Yeah." the blonde answers, looking away. "What were you doing here?"

        You flinch, looking away... looking embarrassed. At that moment, Tsukishima had the urge to pick on you. He had a smile on his face. A devilish smile. You look at him again. "Tsukishima-kun?"