❖Ice Cream❖

How would you and Tsukishima spend your summer days? It would be hot. You two would be laying down in his room, lazing around, talking around. When it gets tiring, you two would go outside to the nearby convenience store and get some ice cream to eat. Summer days were usually like that for you two but it was one of those days, you loved summer the most.

        Tsukishima, who was feeling hot was just laying down on the floor, listening to music, thinking how summer is going to be when it was just the beginning of summer. He could hear cicadas, and sees the clouds moving. The blonde was in his own little world. No one was home and he was thinking how good it would be to take a nap right now. As he closes his eyes, an image of you pops up. Tsukishima opens my eyes. He gets up and sighs. Tsukishima walks out, in his mind, thinking about buying ice cream.

❖❖❖

        "Don't hang out with Tsukishima-kun?" you asks, looking confused.

        "I think it would just be better off that way." Hinata said. Kiyoko nods with agreement.

        "Why?" you asks. You were tired of hearing this over and over. You started to wonder if it was like this before you lost your memories as well. You clench your right hand, the other, gripping onto your skirt. "No."

        "(L/N)-"

        "No. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with Tsukishima. Why are you all so against him? Even now, I feel like Tsukishima-kun is hurt too when I lost my memories." Anger started to well up inside. You look around to see Kageyama isn't around. "I'm not going to do it. He didn't do anything bad."

        "(L/N)-san." Suguwara said, trying to stop you.

        "No!" you yelled. "You're not the boss of me!"

❖❖❖

        '..Is what I said..' you thought to yourself. 'But even if I did want to stay away from him, he is right in front of me..!' You look around. 'I said to myself that I wasn't going to avoid him but why am I hiding!?' Tsukishima turns around, feeling a presence fidgeting like he knew someone was there.

        "(Y/N) or Yamaguchi?" Tsukishima asks, sighing. You started to sweat nervously, trying to find help. You started to fidget even more. And you look to your right slowly and see that Tsukishima right in front of you, his face really close to yours. You put your hand on his face and push it away.

        "You're too close!" you said, turning red.

        "Why are y0u blushing? Could it be-"

        "I'm red because I'm hot, now go away!" you said. He stands up and looks at you.

        "What are you doing?" the blonde asks.

        "Huh? I was at home, thinking it was hot so I decided to buy ice cream." you answered. You start to search something in your pocket and realized that your wallet wasn't there. "Huh? I lost my wallet?"

        Tsukishima sighs. "I feel like something like this happen before."

        "Shhh! I'm about to find it!" you said, still searching.

        "You're going to make the people behind you wait." You give up, looking disappointed.

        "Can I have this flavor and this one please?" Tsukishima asks.

        "Certainly." the cashier said, smiling. As the ice cream was given to you, you look at him, surprised.

        "Is this for me?"

        "Just eat it. You don't have to pay me back."

        "N-No! I can't do that!" you said. "Here. I don't want it. This isn't the flavor I wanted anyway."

        "But its the flavor you always chose. You always lick the ice cream with a smile." Tsukishima said. You look disappointed. Tsukishima notices that the ice cream was melting a bit already. He sighs and grabs your hand. "It's already melting? It must be really hot." He licks the melting part from your fingers. "Ick. It's too sweet." You look at him, embarrassed.

        "You should eat your own!" you said, licking your ice cream. And when you could taste of the flavor of the ice cream, you widen your eyes and flinch. "It's delicious."

        "See?" Tsukishima said, licking his own ice cream.

        "Can I taste yours?" you asks.

        "No." Tsukishima said, walking away. But when you walk next to him, you could see the pinkish color on his cheeks. But you look at your ice cream melting again, somehow feeling disappointed. It must be the sun making him feel hot. Cause you felt hot too.