❖Date❖

"Want to go the movies with me? Kageyama asks. You look at the setter who wasn't even making eye contact. When you tried to make contact, he swiftly moves his face away. You could see that his ears were red like a monkey.

"I'm not doing anything that day, so sure." you accepted.

❖❖❖

"A date?" you asks. Hinata nods.

"You should make sure you look good that day." Hinata suggests. "I bet that stingy Kageyama would probably make some face.

"Hmm. Okay?" you said, still unsure.

❖❖❖

"(Y/N)! Tobio, is waiting for you downstairs!" your mom calls. The setter could hear the sound of footsteps rushing coming from upstairs.

"EH!? Um. I'll be down in a sec!" you yelled. As a quick 10 minutes go by, the setter waited patiently for you to come down. When you got down, you were wearing a dress with a headband on your head. He looks at you for a moment and smile.

"Did you made me wait that long because you were changing?"

"Hinata-kun.. He told me that I should dress up for you." you said, feeling embarrassed. You move the strand of hair behind your ear. "Did I do too much?"

"No. You look nice as always. It doesn't matter the clothes really." Kageyama mumbles.

"Thank you." you smiled. Kageyama clasps his hands with yours.

"Kay. You're ready to go now?" the setter asks. You nod, smiling.

❖❖❖

"So what movie are we're watching?" you asks.

"Big Hero Six." Kageyama answers.

"That new movie everyone was making a fuss about?" You look at him and look in front of you. For a moment, you saw a glimpse of tall boy with blonde hair. As the male turn around, you realized it wasn't Tsukishima. Why were you thinking about Tsukishima? You shook your head and look at Kageyama.

"What's wrong? You saw someone?" Kageyama asks. He looks around to see who you were looking at but saw no one and then look towards you.

"Nothing. I thought I saw Hinata-kun." you lied. "I couldn't tell though since he is short."

"Oh. Well he is short. How tall was he again?" you giggled. You look down, feeling bad you had lied to Kageyama. But you didn't want him to know that you have all these complicated feelings.

After the movie, you felt depressed, thinking about Tsukishima the whole day. Why was your mind on him? You were happy being with Kageyama but.. Kageyama hits you on the head with a bottle. "You okay?" he asks. His irritating yet embarrassed face looked cute on him. You blushed and took the bottle. As you open it, your mind had stop focusing on Tsukishima. But you didn't noticed it, Tsukishima was actually the person you saw.

Okay, technically, it was Tsukishima's brother, Akiteru, was the person you saw. Akiteru was taking out Tsukishima on to one of those brother's shopping or bonding time, or whatever you call it. As Tsukishima went to his brother after you walk away with Tsukishima, he too, thought he had saw you.

When you and Kageyama were laughing after the setter had given you the bottle, Tsukishima had turn to see it wasn't a mistake. He actually had noticed you. When the blonde saw you laughing with Kageyama, he let out a sigh and walk out with his brother. You turn to where Tsukishima was at. Was someone just watching you?

You went back to Kageyama who was blushing like crazy. "(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?" you asks, smiling.

"Can I ki-ki-ki?"

"Ki?" you were thinking of a monkey just now.

"K-Kiss you!" he manages to say. He puts his writs covering the embarrassment. You didn't exactly get what a kiss does. So you allowed him to. It's strange. Really strange. You can't even remember what love or kisses are but you can definitely remember the simplest things. Why is that? You ask that to yourself as Kageyama kisses you on the lips. You had forgotten what you were thinking of just now. Kageyama slowly backs his face away from you and puts his forehead on yours. Your cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. 

Kageyama starts to laugh. "This day was the best! Now all it needs is to practice some volleyball!"

"Want to practice?" you asks. You grab a ball that was hiding in your bag, that you were carrying this whole time.

"I was wondering what's inside the bag." Kageyama said. "Want to try to receive for me?"

"Sure." you said, smiling.

After practicing, you and Kageyama walk home as the end of the date.

"Thank you, Kageyama-kun." you said, smiling. "I had a lot of fun today. I didn't recover any memories yet.. But I enjoyed making new ones with you!"

You went to your house as the setter turn red. As red like his heart that was beating.

------

Follow me on Quotev: http://www.quotev.com/cyberidolmelany