❖Mistake❖

The next morning, you got up to get a glass of water. It was only 4 in the morning but it sounds like someone was talking. But someone was. You see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, Tsukishima looking calm and Yamaguchi looking angry. What happened?!

❖❖❖

"Oh. Tsuki. You're awake." Yamaguchi smiles.

"Yeah." Tsukishima said.

"Did you have fun with (L/N)?" the freckled boy asks.

"Yeah." Tsukishima said, blankly.

"Tsuki. You don't have to lie to yourself anymore. I was the reason why you and (L/N) broke up, right?" Yamaguchi asks. "I was afraid. After you two started dating, I thought everything was fine. No, it wasn't fine at all. I thought I was being the outcast. Even though, (L/N) was making it so hard not to make me the third wheel.."

At this part, you were here, listening into their conversation. What were they talking about? 

"When I told you about how I felt, you got annoyed, right?

❖❖❖

"Tsuki. I don't think I can hang out with you and (L/N) anymore. I just feel like I'm getting in the way with you guys." Yamaguchi said.

"Is that so?" Tsukishima asks.❖❖❖ "That day you went to go break up with (L/N), didn't you?" Yamaguchi asks. "You wanted to show me how much (L/N) felt, if she was the one hurt and it would be bad if the two of you broke up. You knew she would feel upset about it too. You knew that you were going to make her fall in love with you again. But you didn't expect the accident to happen, right?"

"No." Tsukishima said. "You were right but you're missing something."

"Even if I did broke up with her like that, I still should of cherish her more. I should of never let her go. Now that the king has a hold of her, there is nothing I can do about it. Even if I did chose to do that only to make you learn your lesson, I should have never done that." Tsukishima said. "She doesn't have anything to do with me anymore. She's done with a commoner like me. Got it?"

"Tsuki."

"We can't go back to the way we were." Tsukishima said as he walks away. Your hand was on your lips, surprised. You had found out about everything.