❖Stay by my Side❖

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? (Y/N)!?" Kageyama calls. He receives no answer back. You and him were just playing hide and seek until he had realized he couldn't find you. "Where are you? I can't find you! Hurry up and get out of hiding. We need to go home now!"

        No answer.

        "(Y/N)? Where are you?" Kageyama yells. He started to cry. Suddenly, he felt a volleyball rolling down and touching his ankle. When the little boy look to see where it came from, he sees the bush moving. Feeling scared, he took a step back. The boy's legs started to shake and his hands were trembling. Kageyama was afraid to move. He just waited there for whatever to come out.

        "Tobio?" you asks. You looked sleepy. It wasn't a surprise though. You guys were playing all day and you two didn't took a nap. What makes it worse, he didn't find you, making you feel even more sleepy. "I was getting tired."

        "(Y/N)!" he said, hugging you. "Thank god. I thought you were gone!"

        "Why would I be?" you asks. You noticed water drops dripping on your cheeks. "Tobio? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

        "(Y/N).. You'll stay by my side forever, right?" Tobio asks.

        "Of course. We live right next to each other. I don't think we're going to move. I'll be with you forever, Tobio." you answered. He smiles. He notices you were getting heavy. When he breaks away from the hug, y0u fell fast asleep.

        "Ah! (Y/N)!?"

        You didn't remember what happened after that. Or this even actually happen. Even before you lost your memories, you could never recall this happening. But it was the one promise that Kageyama had never forgotten.

❖❖❖

        'Tsukishima-kun!?' you thought to yourself. At that time, when Tsukishima had found you, you were actually awake. But of course, Tsukishima couldn't tell. You looked peaceful. You were only laying down there because you had felt like it. You didn't think he was going to find you. You could feel his breath, breathing into your ear. You were trying so hard not to be embarrassed or say anything. You were so scared that you stayed still. 'Please don't notice. Please don't notice.'

        You heard a couple of words coming out of Tsukishima's mouth. To be honest, you wanted to know what he meant by, "Dammit. So I guess this is my answer."

        All of a sudden, you could hear Kageyama's voice. 'Kageyama-kun?!' Listening onto their conversations, you wonder what like is. You wanted to know. The feeling.. If you ask Tsukishima, would he tell you? What did it meant to like someone?

❖❖❖

        "Please.. Please stay with me forever."

        "I'm not. Kageyama-kun. I'm right here." you said, hugging him back. Tsukishima sees you two hugging. He doesn't say anything and passes you two like it was nothing.

❖❖❖

        "(Y/N)." Tsukishima calls. You flinch and started to walk away.

        "S-Sorry, I'm busy!" you yelled.

        "Great. Now she's avoiding me." Tsukishima sighs.

❖❖❖

        "(Y/N)." Tsukishima calls again. This was like the 10th time he had tried to approach you. Getting annoyed, he started running this time to chase after you. When he did, you weren't able to get away, "I need to tell you something! Whatever I said yesterday, forget about it. I was taking my anger and frustrations on you. I'm sorry."

        "Tsukishima-kun." you said. "I forgive you. Can you let go of me now?"

        Once he let go of your arm, you had started running away. Tsukishima stood there, emotionless. He starts to laugh.

        "Crap. Did she actually get what I just said?" Tsukishima asks himself, chuckling it off.