A/N:

Um. Hi guys. At first, I was going to make an alternative ending for Kageyama as well but then later on as I got into the story, I realized that Reader-chan and Tsukishima were like my OTP (and since the first story got to me a bit) and I didn't realized it till I read a manga that this fanfiction was sort of like Kimi to Koi no Tocchu in some way and I was like asdfjkl; owell. great minds think alike.
no its just me and my clique writing.

Im one of those type people who wants an alternative ending in shoujo mangas but I didn't make an alternative ending for Kageyama and I'm really regretting it right now. I tried to think of one to make you guys satisfied but then I don't think you guys would be satisfied cause it might end up like hirunaka no ryuusei and I was like omg fuck it. I won't do it. I'd rather get hated. T^T// or lose the likes.

I'm really sorry Kageyama. As I was writing it, I'm sorry for breaking your heart. T^T.. At least you got Hinata LOL.

I think I've made some characters way to OOC in this fanfiction, especially Hinata. I don't know why but I can never get his character right, which is why I haven't written a story for him yet. I don't know how I was able to pull off that one shot tho.

And honestly, I didn't know this was actually sending off feels. I was just writing my own thing LOL. So.. sorry. lol don't worry, it was cute.

And when writing this out of boredom really, I didn't expect myself to write a sequel since some of you said, they were pretty happy but then I was reading the comments for those who felt bad for Kageyama and I was like should I make a sequel? I also felt like writing about Tsukishima and I was like ah, screw it, I'll do it since I'm bored. LOL.

The comments. Well. I laugh at some of it. It was cute. It made me have inspiration to write.

Inspirations:

KageHina. (not the manga but the dj's)
One Direction: Baby I Love You First
Anime: Amnesia, Nisekoi
Maroon 5: Payphone
Katy Perry: Unconditional.

Thanks for reading it. And don't hate cause I didn't pull off a Kageyama ending. I feel bad too. T^T. 

An extra chapter will be followed. :)