❖Study Problems❖

"Okay class. We're having a quiz today!~"

"EHHHHHHH?" The whole class looked at their teachers with surprise, probably you were the most surprise. Panicking, internally yelling while the papers are being passed to you. Kageyama, who was watching you let out a small chuckle.

After the quiz, you took at least 5 dramatic sighs. "I think I failed it..."

"You couldn't help it since you forgot." Kageyama said, trying to cheer you up.

"You failed the quiz?" Tsukishima laughs. "But it was so easy."

"S-Shut up. Why do you care?" you said, looking down, feeling embarrassed.

"Would you like me to teach you?" the blond said, smirking.

"I don't think so." Kagyama stands in front of you, glaring at Tsukishima.

"I am in your care." you said, bowing down with gratitude.

"Don't." Kageyama say to you.

"Let the girl do what she want." Tsukishima shrugs. "We study at my house many times before. MAybe she'll remember something." That made you even more interested in going.

"I'll go if Kageyama-kun doesn't mind me going." this gives Kageyama more pressure. He wanted to get your memories back as soon as possible but he didn't want Tsukishima to be the one to get your memories back.

"Fine. If it can help you get your memories back." Kageyama said, sounding annoyed. He huffed and look at away hinting out his uneasiness.

"Maybe you shouldn't go." Hinata said, who had just came up to you guys, trying to follow through on what had just happened.

"Why are you two so against her going? Are you worried that I might do something indecent to her? Remember I broke up with her."

"You better not." Kageyama said, grabbing Tsukishima's collar. The blonde took it as a joke. He didn't care. Instead, it felt like he was having fun, pissing the king off.

"Tsukki." Yamaguchi say worryingly. It was funny because you didn't notice Yamaguchi or Hinata walking into the conversation. When you made eye contact with Yamaguchi but Yamaguchi quickly looks away. You thought he had something more to say but he kept in silence.

"Kageyama-kun.. Can you let go of him? He just wants to help." you said, smiling sadly.

"I'll see you later after practice then." Tsukishima said, walking off. Yamaguchi follows him from behind.

"I honestly can never get along with that guy." Kageyama said. He rubs the back of his head and looks at you, staring at the two walking away. "(Y/N).."

"Yeah?"

"You shouldn't get to involve with Tsukishima."

"I know." you said. "I too, have a bad feeling when I'm with that guy."

❖❖❖

"Let's go (Y/N)." I call while getting ready to leave.

"Ah, okay!" the (h/c) hair girl answers. She packs up her bags and say goodbye to her king. (Y/N) walks up to me with a huge smile. Why did she have that look? Doesn't she hate me? Why does she look so happy? The more bigger question: Why am I helping her?

❖❖❖

"I'm so happy." Yachi said, smiling.

"Huh? What happened?" the orange hair boy asks, interested.

"(L/N)-san. She looked down for the last two days after we found out about the accident but she seems happier with Tsukishima."

"I think you're just imaginary things." Kageyama said, slamming his locker door. "Hell no."

❖❖❖

'He seems bored with me... Did he really liked me? Why does he smile like that whenever I'm with Kageyama-kun?' you thought. 'Is he just using me as his entertainment then?' The thought of these made you felt sad. Like something had just pierce your heart. What was this feeling?

❖❖❖

(Y/N) started to look at the house for a moment. I also looked with her. I wonder what she was thinking. I walk to the door and use the key to open it. She started to walk to where I was standing and look inside. It was dark. The light wasn't on.

"There's no one home so you can come in." I said.

"Am I not allowed to come?" (Y/N) asks.

"It's not that. I sort of don't want you to meet my older brother again." Tsukishima explains.

"Is he a cold person like you?" you asks, trying not to giggle or smile.

"Is that how you see me as?" I ask the female. I let out a small sigh. She closed her eyes for a moment. What was she doing?

"This smell is familiar."

❖❖❖

"This smell is familiar." you said, touching your nose.

"Come in." said the blonde. You look at him, not budging. "Are you going-"

"Tsukishima-kun." you interrupted.

"What is it?" he asks, wondering what you were about to say.

"Why are you helping me? What's the catch?" you asks. "Why? I don't understand. Can you tell me?"

-----------

This is the sequel to Hate&Love [Tsukishima Kei x Reader]. Please read the first book to understand this one.