❖Frustration❖

"Could it be that you have fallen for me?" Tsukishima asks. "Does your heart beat faster with me around?"

        "I... I don't know." you answered, looking away.

        "Don't try to deny it. Admit it. You completely fallen head over heels for me." Tsukishima said. The blonde looks up towards the ceiling, then to you. "I wonder what the King said, if he found out."

        You didn't know what Tsukishima was talking about but you had a bad feeling that he might do something bad. Getting worked up over something you knew, you grab his shirt. "I don't know what you mean."

        "Do you like me?" You flinch and you couldn't answer him. What is like? What was it? Somewhere, somehow you felt empty.

        "I don't know what like is." you answered. "What is it?"

        'This girl...' Tsukishima said while a vein pop out of his head. He looks at you and doesn't say anything. "You utterly make me want to despise you. Because of you, I'm feeling this way. It's ticking me off. I've had enough. Even though I said I have nothing to do with you, you're still there. How do I make you stop talking to me?" You widen your eyes and turn around. You started to run out. "Oi!"

        You didn't turn back. Tsukishima rushes towards you but then get stopped by a couple of people who was passing through. When he was able to get through, he started searching for you. The blonde look at the sun that was starting to set down. Where did you go? He wanted to find you. Tsukishima wanted to see you. He wanted to know if you were alright.

        After a half an hour looking for you, he was sweating. Tsukishima was trying to list the possibilities you could be. Just when he was about to take off once more, he sees you laying down on the grass, under the bridge. Tsukishima rushes towards you to see if you were alright. He stood there. Just looking at you. You were alright, just sleeping. He sighs and sits down right next to you. He looks at the sunset going down as he hears a bicycle passing by. He closes his eyes for a moment and could feel the breeze going through his hair. The male could hear the bugs chirping. Tsukishima opens his eyes once again and looks at you.

        "Idiot. Even if you tick me off, I don't hate you." the blonde said. He took a strand of your hair and kiss it. "Dammit. So I guess this is my answer."

        "And mine's too." a voice said. Tsukishima turns around to see the Kageyama, looking pissed but smiling. "So that's how it is. So you were lying. I'm not going to let you take her from me."

        "Is that so? Does she even like you?" Tsukishima chuckles. "Or maybe.. she was already looking at me before you even know it?"

        Kageyama flinch and just when he was about to punch Tsukishima, he stops. "What do you know?! I love (Y/N) way before you showed up!"

        "You were the one to let her go." Tsukishima said, looking down. Tsukishima knows how Kageyama was feeling. It was all his fault. If he didn't let you go, this would never happen.

        "AND YOU DIDN'T?!" Kageyama felt like he was about to let out his anger.

        "I know I did." Tsukishima said.

        "I'm not letting her go!" Kageyama yells noticing the hurt tone in Tsukishim's voice. Tsukishima was calm but the setter could tell.

        "Sounds like you're not confident though. When are you going to stop playing the dating game then? Are you going to keep continuing this little charade to keep you happy? You didn't even answer my question. Does (Y/N) even like you?"

        "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

        Tsukishima could hear the sound of you waking up. He took a small glance seeing that worried look on your face. "Ah. It sounds like your princess is waking up." Kageyama looks behind the blonde boy and see you standing up there.

        "Please don't hit Tsukishima-kun. He didn't do anything wrong." you said. "I was sleeping. He must of came and watched me sleep. Nothing happen."

        Seeing you defend Tsukishima, hit Kageyama's heart. The setter makes his way to you and drags you away from Tsukishima. When you two were out of his sight, you noticed his grip was tighter.

        "Kageyama-kun.. My arm hurts." Kageyama flinch and lets go of your arm.

        "I'm sorry." he apologize.

        "It's-" Kageyama turns around and hugs you.

        "Don't talk to him, again!" he yells. "Please don't. Please stay by my side forever."

        "Kageyama-kun..?"