❖Stop❖

"(Y/N). What's wrong? You look pale?" Kageyama asks, feeling your forehead.

"It's nothing." you giggled.

"Oh." a voice said, interrupting you two. "You two need to stop flirting with each other."

"What was that?" Kageyama asks, glaring at the blonde who just walked in.

"Nothing. Why are you getting so worked up about it?" Tsukishima shrugs. He smiles and looks at you. You looked down. After what you heard, you couldn't believe what he said. "What's wrong (Y/N)? You guys can go back to your thing, it's not like I care anyway."

"Whatever we do, is none of your business." Kageyama said.

"Or could it be that (Y/N) really did fell in love with me?" Tsukishima asks. "Should I test it out?"

"Stop fucking around!" Kageyama yells.

"Stop.." you mumbled.

"What was that (Y/N)?"

"Stop it! Please stop it Tsukishima-kun!" you yelled. "Fix your attitude! Why are you trying to provoke everyone here?"

"Who said I was provoking you? You're the one getting upset." Tsukishima said. You glared at him with tears about to come out of your eyes. You don't why you felt so emotional. It's just that feeling. You see Tsukishima having a pain look on his face. You widen your eyes. Did he do this on purpose? 

'Why..? Why did you made a face like that? Are you trying to make me pity you? Why can't you be more honest with yourself?'

You also gave him a painful look. Kageyama looks at you, knowing something is going to happen between the two of you. Was he the reason why you were tearing apart? You ran out the room. You couldn't take it. Why did this happen?

❖❖❖

As the overnight trip comes to an end, you and Kageyama goes home. When you got home, you lay down on the bed. You looked around your room. Even though, you been in here so many times, you still never got used to it. You wanted to tore everything down. All the pictures that were hanged up, you couldn't remember how happy when you got them. You walk towards your closet to see a box on the floor. You never noticed it there before and of course, curious you opened it. The box had accidentally fell down from your hands and you saw a lot of pictures coming out of the box. There was a mix of Tsukishima and you and you and Kageyama. Goddamn it. Why couldn't you remember what happened?

What would the current you, who remembered everything do right now?

You started picking up the photos and desperately try to think about it. Try to remember. But instead you gave yourself a headache. Why couldn't you remember? What would of you done in a situation like this? You put one of the photos next to your heart. 'Please God.. Let me remember.'

❖❖❖

"Does (Y/N) really like that asshole, Tsukishima?" Kageyama asks himself. "Even when she lost her memories, it's him. Why him? What the fuck? Why? Why him? Why aren't you looking at me? What does she see in him when he is the one trying so hard to give up on you?"

Make her smile. Make her laugh. Make her fall in love with you. "How?!"

You could do it. Why are you hesitant? Do you plan to give her up to Tsukishima? "No! Of course not!"

In the end, you want her to be taken away? Am I correct?

❖❖❖

What do I want? "For fucks sake, I don't know."

What sort of relationship do you want with (Y/N)? "I want to hold her."

Why are you so hesitant? "Fuck, I don't know!"

If she does love you now, then take her. You don't need to lie to yourself anymore. "I know."

So what if she forgot her memories? Just make her fall in love with you again. "I can't. She likes Kageyama. There's no way she would like me if she gave me that face. (Y/N) looks happy with that stupid ass king. There's no way she would like a commoner like me. If she smiles more when she's with him though.. Then I don't mind letting her go."

You're going to endure it?

So you're just giving it up now?

Tsukishima and Kageyama don't answer their questions. They need to stop regretting and go for it. Or you guys can never really go back to the way things were.