Before the Story [Teaser]

"Tobio, we're going to get married, right?"

"Again with this, (Y/N)?"

"What do you mean, again?"

"You ask me everyday!"

"Not everyday," the female puff her cheeks, feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, we'll get married so stay with me forever." 

"Please don't forget that promise!" (Y/N) holds my hands, staring at my eyes. My hands started to feel hot. Even though I was a kid, I still remember this moment very well.

"Is that why you tell me everyday?"

"I don't tell you everyday!" (Y/N) cries.

The little (Y/N) from back then has always bugged me about that promise. "Let's get married!" or "I'll be Tobio's bride" but..

❖❖❖

"Ah, Tobio! I'm so glad you made it." (Y/N) said as she clap her hand. 

"How could I not come at an important day like this?" I tell her, rubbing my neck. "Where's your fiancee?"

"Kei? He should be with Tadashi-"

"You look beautiful." I tell her. She blinked as she looked down at her wedding dress. When she looked up, she show a small blush, scratching her cheek.

"You're making me feel embarrassed." (Y/N) said, smiling. 

"Ah, you know (Y/N)-" I started to mouth some words and she gave me a confused look on her face like she was surprised. She looked down and open her mouth.

Do you still remember that promise?

==========================================================

Aha, if you want to know the continuation of their conversation, read the spin off, I finally published.
I said I was making an epilogue, right. I made a spin off instead. If you guys were Kageyama shipper,
oops if I give you any more feels during this spinoff.