[FINAL]

For a moment, it felt like Tsukishima was in pitch darkness. He wondered if this is how you felt when you got hit by that car? He was wondering, "Were you safe? Did you get hit? Are you hurt?"

He didn't know what to do and instead he just closes his eyes. He had no longer had the strength to care anymore. "Sorry, I couldn't make you happy."

It was like he was prepared to die. But there was so much things left for him to do. Say he's sorry. To pick on you and the king and everyone else. Is this what everyone meant by living life to the fullest till you got regret?

"Kei!" that voice echos in his head.

In that pitch of darkness, he couldn't see the light. He just felt like sleeping. And listen to your voice.

❖❖❖

"Kei.. Please wake up!" Tears started flowing.

You guys were still on the streets. People were dialing for an ambulance. Some people asked for your name but you didn't wanted to answer them. You had felt so much regret. Why did you rush yourself? It's because of this that you almost got amnesia. Dammit. When will you learn? You were praying to God not to take the most important person away from you. Did you regret choosing Tsukishima over Kageyama? If you chose Kageyama none of this would of happened. No. Even so, you chose Tsukishima, you love him, even now you weren't able to convey them. You wanted to though. You pray desperately for his life. You never felt more desperate.

"Kei. Don't die. Please don't die. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." you cried. "I love you Kei. I remember everything. I knew everything. About your reason why you broke up with me. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Even when I got into the accident, I still develop feelings for you. Why did you push me away? Why did you make things hard for everyone? Why couldn't you be more honest with yourself? This is why I love an asshole like you. I love you. If you leave me now, I'll never forgive you."

"Miss please let us handle it." an officer said.

"No!" you yelled, hugging him a bit tighter. "Don't take him away from me!"

"Please calm down."

"(L/N)!" Yamaguchi yells. Behind him was Kageyama, who quickly rushes towards you. Hinata was standing, who couldn't believe his eyes.

"Even before the accident.. I knew you were lying. We been together for so long after all. Summer days, hot summer nights.. It was better with you. I knew you were lying to me when you said you were bored of me. Either way, I was going to make you fall head over heels with me again. I love you Kei. Don't die. Please God. Please don't die. You asshole! Say something!"

❖❖❖

I listened. Inside that dark place, I was finally able to hear your voice. The things that she said. So, she loved me this whole time. Ow, I could feel pain over my back and everything. Am I still able to play volleyball? My legs felt fine, it was just my back that felt pain. I listened to your rant. I'm happy. I need to open my eyes soon.

"Kei!" you yelled.

❖❖❖

"(Y/N).." Kageyama said, touching your shoulder. "It's going to be alright."

"You should listen to the king." a voice said, touching your cheek. "Idiot. I'm not dead."

"Kei..!" you cried. He closes his eyes as his hands flop down. "Kei?! Fuck! Don't come back alive and mess with me and know that you're dead. Kei! Kei!"

"Shut up. You're so loud." he said with his eyes close as a vein pop out of his head.

"Don't give me a heart attack then." you said, sniffling. 

"You're not hurt are you?" he asks, smiling. You shook your head and hen you realized his eyes were closed.

"No." you answered. "Are you?"

"Yeah. My back is killing me." the blonde answers. What's with this normal conversation? He got hit. He's alive. He should be taken to the hospital already. The two of you knew this but you guys wanted to talk. You finally recovered and regain your memories. You could even hear Hinata and Yamaguchi trying to talk to the police and everything. You both heard the sounds of people talking, yet you continue the conversation. 

Time felt like it move forward. You guys can go back to the past and this time be more happy. Making more memories.

"(Y/N)?" he said.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too." he said, smiling. You blush. He was listening to the whole thing. He made you cry and rant. Damn. Should've said something earlier.

"Can I take him to a hospital now?" an officer asks. You blush, realizing everyone was around. You see Kageyama, looking irritated but when he saw tears in your eyes, he wipes it off of you. 

"Told you. Everything is going to be okay." Kageyama said.

"Yeah, you're right." you said, happily.

"Just a few bruises on the head but he should be fine." the officer explains. "Your friend was fine. I don't think he was dead from the beginning."

"That means he heard everything I said?" you asks. A vein pops out of your head. "Don't pretend to die! Let me get that lil blonde asshole!!"

Tsukishima laughs at his cute girlfriend feeling glad that you're his. "(Y/N)."

"Yeah?" you asks, calming down.

"I promise I'm not going to do things that I'll regret now." he said, trying to get up. You were about to put him down but he kisses you in front of everyone. You turn red while Kageyama was ready to beat the shit out of someone. Tsukishima only smirked and said, "Definitely didn't regret doing that."  

"KEI!"