❖Let Me Go❖

"Tobio.." you said, putting your hand on your forehead. "My head hurts."

"Did you just called me Tobio?" Kageyama asks. He was shocked. His mouth was opened, his eyes were widened. He couldn't believe what you said or what is happening. You look at him for a moment and smiled.

"Yes. I remembered everything Tobio." you said, smiling sadly. He hugs you for a moment. You swore you could of heard him said, 'Thank god.'

❖❖❖

Your mom was crying. When Kageyama told your mom about you, she started to broke down. There weren't any good timing to tell Kageyama about your true feelings.

You realized your feelings even though you lost your feelings. You had feelings for Tsukishima. It was hard rejecting someone. After rejecting one, you don't know if they have feelings for you or not. If you kept your distance, probably the feelings would be forgotten but there was no way you and Kageyama should put a distance because you and him didn't have mutual feelings. You knew that you were going to break his heart again. You sigh terribly.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asks.

"Tobio. We need to talk." you said, looking serious. He turns around. "DON'T RUN AWAY!"

He turns around again, looking annoyed. He frowns. Kageyama hugs you. "Please.. Just let me dream a little more."

'Tobio..' you said.

❖❖❖

The next day, you sigh. You didn't get to tell him. You're just going to hurt him even more with all these expectations he wants from you. You went up to Tsukishima, smiling. You didn't say his name.

"You look happy." he said, looking annoyed.

"Yep." you agreed. A vein pop out of his head. Not an answer he was expecting. He scoffs but then smiles.

"At least you're fine now." he said, walking away.

"Um.." you said, about to touch his arm but he pulls it away.

"Don't touch me." Tsukishima said. "I think I hurt you too much."

"Eh?"

"The day of the fireworks.. I've made you cry. I made you made that face again." Tsukishima smiles. "I got it. You like that king, right? No worries, I'll give up on you, kay?"

"N-"

"Just stay away." Tsukishima said, having that pain look on his face.

"(Y/N)." Kageyama said, putting his arms around your neck. "Let's go."

Tsukishima looks at Kageyama blankly while Kageyama glares at Tsukishima. You thought you heard Tsukishima said to Kageyama, he won.

As he walks away, the sound of the bell rang. It was time to go home. There were no practice today. You turn around and look at Kageyama. You glared at him and then look at him sadly. "I'm sorry Tobio."

"What?"

"The person I love is that asshole, who walked away. Tobio. I have forgotten." you said. "I still remember our promise."

"(L/N)." Yamaguchi said, walking up with Hinata.

"I will always be by your side. No matter what. I'll be there to support you. But the person I want to stay in my life is also Tsukishima. I can't be your girlfriend but I'll always be your friend. I'll will forever be by your side. I'm sorry. The promise I'll break is when we get married. Will you forgive me? Probably not. I'm sorry, you're the one getting hurt. But I want to be with him."

You started having tears come out of your eyes.

"I love you Tobio but I love Kei. There is no way I can leave the both of you. And if he walk away from my life, I'm going to regret it forever. You will too. You will get hurt. So please, let me go."

"You promise, right?" Kageyama asks.

"Yeah." you said, smiling. "Forever and forever. I'll be by your side to support you. But the person I want to be with is Kei. I'm sorry."

He kisses you on the forehead. "Hurry up and chase after him. I know he hasn't cherish you properly-"

"Tsuki, won't do it again! That was my fault!" Yamaguchi cries. You look at Yamaguchi with a smile.

"It wasn't your fault. It was him for not telling me in advance." you said, smiling. "Thank you Tobio."

You started run off to Tsukishima.

"Why did you let her go?" Hinata asks.

"Because I'm an asshole. I shouldn't drag her down. If I love her, I have to let her go." he scoffs. "Who am I kidding? Sure I'm frustrated right now but the person I love will always be (Y/N). I'm not going to regret anymore. I don't regret letting her go. Because she said it herself. She will always be my friend. That's enough for me."

"Kageyama.." Hinata said. The orange hair boy looks at Yamaguchi who was actually crying. "Eh, why are you crying Yamaguchi!?"

"Kageyama is cool." Yamaguchi answers.

"Nope. I'm the opposite. I'm pathetic." Kageyama sighs. 

Maybe it would of been better if you didn't remember. But even if you didn't remember, you still loved Tsukishima. Kageyama glad that he let you go. For now, he could only wish you happiness.

❖❖❖

You kept running. Once you finally spotted Tsukishima, he turns around, widening his eyes. "Kei!!! I remember everything. I remember about you, about us! I-"

"YOU IDIOT!" Tsukishima yells.

Maybe it was the tears in your eyes that got you caught up in the moment. As you turn to your left, you see a car coming at you. Are you going to forget about everything again?❖❖❖ You open your eyes to see Tsukishima took the hit. "KEI!"