❖Rainbow Colored Sky❖

"Is that (L/N)-chan with Tsukishima??" the orange hair boy asks. He quickly walks up to you, thinking of a good distraction. "Oi! Tsukishima! I'm going to take (L/N)-chan for a while."

"Um.. Hinata-kun, right?" you asks, sounding unsure. As you walk away, he looks around then to you, looking sad.

"Yeah." he finally answers.

"What's wrong?" you answers.

"Don't get involved with Tsukishima."

"Huh? Why?" you look away and see Tsukishima walking away with Yamaguchi. You look again at Hinata and smiles. "No worries! I was just there coincidently! I don't think he is a mean person. He made me slapped him after all."

"Do you hate him?" you flinch but he didn't see. You didn't know what he meant. You slowly nod and smiles at him He smiles back at you. "I'm sorry for taking up too much of your time! See you later!"

When he left, the orange hair boy was thinking how terrible he is. Because in his thoughts, Hinata was thinking it would be better if.. if you didn't... remember.

❖❖❖

The following morning, you woke up, yawning, looking at the window. Coincidently, Kageyama, who lived right next to you also had woken up. When he saw you looking at the window, he smiles and waves hi to you. You wave back and started to close the curtains so you can change. When you're done, you waited for Kageyama to be done.

He opens the curtains and gestures, pointing down, saying to meet him outside. It was funny. You started to run downstairs and exactly at the same time, you opened the door the same time at Kageyama did.

"..Good morning!" he said. Kageyama then notices you weren't looking at him. You were looking up with a huge smile on your face. Kageyama looks to what you were looking at. He looks up to see a beautiful rainbow in the sky.

"Beautiful..." you said.

Even though you lost all of your memories, this would be the best memory so far. You thought about it and couldn't wait to remember today. Today you were going to make a million memories.

-----------

This is the sequel to Hate&Love [Tsukishima Kei x Reader]. Please read the first book to understand this one.