16

I Am Backkkk sorry guy it's beeen sooo long since my last chapter but now I am back 

So back to the story  line 

Y/n 's pov 

"Lets go " he pulled me into his car while I tried to wave goodbye to jayla,Jaden &  Daelo "So where are we going ?" I asked him " Told you it's a suprise " he answered we both sat there at n the car and within 5 minutes we with at our destination "where are we ?" I asked my mysteriously acting boyfriend. He didn't answer me and just  got out to the car and opened the car  door for me. "Can you tell me where we are going now ?" I asked him  " Hmm You like bubble tea ?" He asked me " No wayyy I love bubble tea " I said now jumping up and down. We went for side to see the cutest cafe ever "Hello welcome what can I get for  you today ?" The cashier asked us. Javon look at me and asked "what do you want n/n ?" I looked at the menu and decided on (your order ) " (your order )please " I replied ,he than gave his order and I went for my wallet just to see he had already paid I gave him a look and he just looked back at me super confused"What why are you looking at me like that ?" He asked me with a cheeky smile showing his dimples "You know I can pay right Javon I mean you never let me pay I just don't what you to think I am using you for your money or anything  ." 

He rolled his eyes "God n/n that's is the stupidest thing you have ever said and your one of the smartest people I know I know you would never do that to me " we picked our drink and "that is what the best thing I have ever drank " .Javon chuckled "  I know right ?hiw ever doesn't like bubble tea is a mad ." I just nodded after we finished we went to a park." Oh swings " I ran towards them and Javon smiled at me and took the swing next to me. We swinged for a while and than he suddenly asked me " Hey y/n is it true your really ticklish?" I gulped at this shit how did he find out " Wh-hat no I a-" I got cut off by  him tickling me "Javon wanna Walton stop tickling me and put me down this instant  "Never" he yelled "J-Javon please I will do anything " 

"I will only put you don if you tell everyone that I am the  most hottest and  amazing boyfriend ever "  Getting worn out ever  laughing I agreed and posted on my Instagram.

@It's mey/n

Caption : the hottest bf ever❤️ @Onwardwanna

Onwardwanna: thanks babe❤️

^Jayla:what about meee 😫

^it'smey/n:no one can commpare to u 💞

User38: fav couple 

Javon's Pov

We laughed about the post and I frowned at her reply a Jayla 's reply "Hey I am wayyy hotter than her " she looked at me like she was giving me a look saying "You are so dumb ".

"I ammm " I whined she just laughed "sure whatever helps you sleep at night ".I wrapped my arms around her waist and saw a thing of blush on her face "w-what are you d-doing ?" She asked me "Your mine you on that right ?" 

"I wouldn't be so sure about that " We heard a oddly familiar voice behind us. I turned around to see a Dumbass motherfucker-

" hi Austin" y/n said. He smirked "Hello darling  " i gave him a Death stare how dare he call my girl that "Y/n go  sit in the car and wait I will be right back   princess " she tried to protest "But wanna-"  I cut her off " leave y/n I don't want you to see what's about to happen " . After she left I looked at Austin again " I am gonna tell you this one time only one time don't come near y/n or else " he kept on smirking "or else what ?" That was the last straw I jumped on top of him and and started to punch the living hell out he tried to fight back ,key word "tried" but failed miserably. After a while  I was satisfied that he had enough I got up  "Don't ever try to  come near y/n again or else you will be begging me to kill you " He tried a o reply but instead of words blood came out I smirked and left I hid my bloody nuckles. 

I went to the car to see y/n sobbing I have never seen her cry, she was not one to cry  easily I went over to her and embraced her in my arms.She started to to cry on my shoulder "shh it's alright I got you and I will never let him come near you again " her sobs slowly turned ti whimpers and than completely stopped " I-I am-m sorr-y wann-na " I pulled her in for a tighter hug. " Wanna make me a  promise that you will never leave me " it didn't ever take me a moment to reply "I promise " I pressed my lips on top of hers and we shared a long passionate kiss.

And I know it was too soon but I just had to say I could not take it anymore.

"I love you  I love everything about you I am obsessed actually I can't live without you whenever I am not with you I feel incomplete you complete me y/n" 

Sh looked a little shocked but that she gave the most beautiful smile ever and said " I love you too  your everything after my break up your the first guy I ever trusted  and love you make me feel so safe I don't ever want to be away from you wanna"

Vote and comment pls  luv you all 💕✨😫