Chapter 5

WELCOME! xD Already at over something like 300 reads? Anyways, after this is updated my other stories may be updated as well. Anyways lets not forget that oneeeeeeeeeee.

***

Recap.

"Bonnie, stop." Mom said, I smirked and caused the same pain in her mind.

"Keep talking to me like I'm a piece of shit, then you will experience the same pain I feel. Now if you'll excuse me..." I cut off the pain from the two of them leaving their minds clear.

Mom was the first to collapse potentially passing out, while Dad only fell to the floor, but he was sure as hell awake. As I made a movement towards him I made sure my foot had a good connection with his stomach.

He groaned even louder which made me grin, my eyes travelled around the room and lamps and more things began breaking.

My grin, however, remained short-lived as my own mind began to ache, while blood trickled down my nose.

"W-What's happening to me?!" I cried out, as I was surrounded in my own little world of magic. 

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Bonnie had later passed out that night Matt had found her outside her door, while he was making his way home. He took her to Mystic Falls Hospital, where Bonnie's problem was revealed that she was just tired- from the expression of course.

Bonnie had always thought, she was going to find a way to go back to the books and return back to the spirits. But there was actually no way that was actually known...

-

The Next Morning.

Belle woke, Damon beside her and the whole room torn to shreds. The pillows, the covers, even the curtains that were on the windows; all destroyed. She adjusted herself so her head was on his chest and gazed up at him seeing a smirk form onto his lips.

"Let me guess. We destroyed the room" He mumbled, his lips curving higher.

Belle smiled and made an 'Oof!' sound, as she sat on his lap, her hands travelling onto his stomach. Damon quickly sat up, snaking his arms around her waist. Belle smiled, blushing lightly and gave him a kiss. He soon released her and watched her get up.

He couldn't help but smirk and then laugh keeping his eyes locked on her as she tried to find her clothing. Bra on, underwear on, but nothing else.

She picked up her shirt, quickly shrugging it on, turning to find a smirking Damon. He raised his eyebrow and let out a small wolf whistle, she smiled wide and tried to find her pants.

It was actually on the other side of Damon, only she didn't know that and he did. Damon threw the covers standing up in only his boxers. He swiftly picked up Belle's pants holding them by his side.

"Looking for these?" Damon smirked,

Belle blurred over to him but because of his incredible, large tall build, all he had to do was lift his arm which would make his girlfriend unable to reach.

Damon's smirk only began to grow as Belle tip-toed trying and reach for her jeans. He began teasing her even more and blurred out of the room, standing outside of the room they had been in overnight. Damon then blurred downstairs, his footsteps quiet.

But of course, paused when he saw his brother and his girlfriend's sister sleeping on the couch. He smirked at them and blurred back into the room, confusing his girlfriend.