Chapter 4

WAZZUPP Well I'm updating because one, a lot of you people love this book and two because I'm really bored ~ Enjoy.

-

Damon cursed under his breath quickly turning trying to find the place he just left Belle at.

"So when does this problem thing begin?" Elena turned her attention to Bonnie, raising an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

A loud pitch scream appeared from a girl near where Damon stood and Belle lay, it was April, the only un-compelled person there, besides the other girl who was looking after Belle. April's scream pitched louder and louder even hurting the ears of the vampires that were there.

As Caroline began to feel slightly better, everyone blurred to where the scream originally started from. Making April's scream die down as they all hovered over Belle.

"I'm guessing now," Bonnie stated,

Belle was curled up on the floor, only to be gently picked up by her boyfriend, her insane twitching and her slow hand movement, soon changed into something else. Blood. Blood began pouring out of Belle's mouth, slowly then sharp, quick as a river.

***

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Bonnie gasped lifting her foot, as the blood continued to trail down on the floor. Caroline and Tyler held their noses, Damon began shaking his girlfriend and Stefan comforting his own love as tears streamed down her face.

"You jinxed them!"  Damon growled, blurring in front of Bonnie gripping her neck. He lifted her, slowly higher until he felt a massive pain in his head. His hand dropped from Bonnie's neck setting her on her feet again.

"ARGGHHHHHHHHH..." He yelled falling in front of Bonnie's feet.

"Bonnie stop!" Caroline screamed. "It's no use if you hurt them! Just stop using expression!" 

Bonnie turned her head, smiling slightly and then slowly released the pain from Damon's head. Stefan grabbing Bonnie's arm, making her look at him.

"It was bound to happen," Bonnie commented. She kneeled down next to Belle, who still had blood gushing from her lips. Bonnie's hands moved lightly above Belle going up and down.

"What the hell is witchy doing" Damon muttered to his brother, standing up slowly trying to make himself feel better.

"I'm trying to see if something is in her mind or something but all I see is.." Bonnie paused.

"What do you see?!" Damon asked, his eyebrow rising.

"I see you, asshole," 

"So what exactly should we do with Belle here?" Stefan asked, wrapping one of his arms around Elena's waist.

"Nothing. Take her home, keep her close, give her small ounces of blood and see how it goes." Bonnie mumbled, standing up and wiping her hands on her jeans. She walked past everyone heading back to where she came from.

"Is it just me or has Bonnie become a bitch?" Caroline asked, ruffling up her messy hair. Everyone glanced at one another, smirking or laughing, all except for Belle of course. Damon's smirk died down as he bent down to pick her up.

He carried her inside all the way to Tyler's guest room but something different. He then placed her on the bed and laid beside her.

"Are you sure you don't wanna party for a while, leave her here to sleep?" Tyler asked, leaning against the door frame. Damon smirked a little bit, shaking his head no, watching Tyler close the door.