Chapter 13. ✔

I was bored so thought about updating

-

Recap.

She smiled, rubbing his arms to slightly put his mind off ease. He smiled against her lips as they kissed, before pushing his body/chest tighter to her. Elena slightly moaned as his lips tingled and pressed onto her neck, her hands traveling to his swiftly done brown hair and tugging on it.

-

K L A U S

My plane soon arrived on the one thing I love.

The ground.

 For a 1000 and over vampi- hybrid, I should not be getting sick. I held in the gag and the heaving before breathing out slowly.

'Welcome to New York. Please put your clocks, watches and mobile phones to our zone time which is 5 hours behind. The time here now is 6 pm'

I smiled, a evil grin planted on my face.

-

Walking on the streets of New York, in the evening, is actually quite annoying. I've already snapped 5 humans heads and fed on 3 humans.

I held the piece of paper in my hand, which read:

'508 Rivington Street'

Knocking on the door, put a large surprised face on the persons face and a loud gasp from my sister. She moved back as I walked in, hitting books and dressers trying to distract me from things. She continued to hit more things until I blurred in front of her, holding her by the neck.

"Dear sister. Where is older brother?" I smirked, demanding a answer from her. Her lips tried for a smile, but failed, returning back into a frown.

I let my lips tug a bit higher, making the smile rise.

"Brother" A voice appeared, stepping in from the darkness, appeared my brother Elijah.

"Ah brother! It's now offcially a reunion!" I smiled, grabbing him and patting his back.

"Now what have I missed?" I smirked, pulling them to seats.

"Well-"

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Klaus took a seat in a different position of the wooden chair, having the back of it towards his chest. He was facing his older brother and younger sister; The Mikaelson's fingers drummed on the top of the chair, waiting for the answers.

"Well Elijah? Care to explain..?" Klaus trailed on. Elijah's head bent before he glanced up again, staring into his brother's dead soul.

Elijah stood, brushing his trouser legs then walking past Klaus in his chair and into the kitchen, picking up 2 scotch glasses and a wine glass.

"Scotch Niklaus?" Elijah asked, pouring himself from the glass bottle, before grabbing Rebekah's favourite wine also.

"Sure." Klaus nodded. "So brother. Sister, exactly why are the two of you living together?"

Rebekah tapped her lower lip with her index finger, while Elijah smirked into his glass, his other hand holding Klaus's drink. He walked over to his brother, giving him the glass while his sister stood and took her wine from the counter.

"I needed protection. Dear Niklaus" Rebekah said, a smile planted on her face.

"From exactly who? Me? Why I'm not that sca-"