Chapter 22. ✔

Hola c; Well beautiful fans, I'm going to make a new fan base name. So...that will be like another competition...Whoever makes the best name for our fan base wins. And as you know, its not a big thing so it'll most likely be a dedication, or making you a cover or banner, or even a mention to all the fans or something.

-

Recap.

"No pleaseeee" Damon whined as Belle pulled him into the direction of the Grill. Belle rolled her eyes pulling him in until a large scream of surprise occurred around the two.

Damon smirked, looking at the banners, balloons and even the cups on the table, reading them saying 'Happy 25th birthday'

He shook his head, knowing that it was a cover up from the humans until they most likely left. He pulled Belle into his chest, kissing down her face leaving her lips for last.

"You done this all for me?"

"And Stefan...Plus Elena"

Belle reached up as Damon pressed his lips against hers, before pulling back, grabbing his hand and leading him to the main table, pushing him in a seat.

He rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing Belle's waist, pulling her onto his lap. They shared a few conversations, Damon to Belle, Belle to Elena, Damon to Stefan, Stefan to Belle, Elena to Stefan, before everyone in the Grill made a loud noise as everyone spoke.

Belle jumped off Damon's lap, walking onto the stage, tapping the microphone to see if it was tested.

"Testing.." Belle said gently, before smiling. "So .. Thanks everyone for coming, this was actually supposed to happen yesterday, but lazy ass here didn't want to get up" She gestured Damon, making a few people laugh.

"But..I just wanted to say I love you Damon" She smiled, earning a few 'awes' from some people. "Happy birthday" She blushed, walking off the stage.

Damon felt at least one tear prickle in his eye, knowing instantly that he was becoming soft. Belle walked towards him, sitting in the same seat next to him, a kiss instantly planted on her lips.

"I love you so much" Damon growled, kissing her again.

"Alright...no need to suck each others faces off" Matt smirked, handing the two a drink. Damon rolled his eyes before thanking Matt, watching him leave before turning his attention to Belle.

"Tell me about this dream..." Damon slightly mumbled, making Stefan and Elena turn around by their good sense of vampire hearing.

They blurred to the same table Belle and Damon sat in, Elena and Belle explaining everything that happened until the lights went out.

"What the..." Matt mumbled, before a loud pitched scream happened.

Belle was curled on the floor as the lights flickered back on, her hands gripping her hair, the intense pain occurring in her head. Damon became worried but glanced at Elena, she nodded, kneeling beside her sister, touching her shoulder then feeling the same pain.

The two Salvatore brothers glanced at each other before the door burst open, a slightly weird figure appearing.

"Don't!" Bonnie yelled, she rushed over to them looking at them before looking at the twins. "Don't touch them" She slightly mumbled, waving her hands over them, channeling the problem with her expression.