Chapter 6. ✔

And you have arrived at Chapter 6 C; I'm guessing if you got this far, then you like this story. I'm GUESSING. *Mental Shrug* Any who! Enjoy this chappie C;

-

Recap.

His arms snaked around her waist, while her arms made their way up behind his neck. They gazed into each others eyes, thoughts appearing in Belle's head as she realized what song was playing.

She listened to the song more closely, becoming distant to Damon. Tears ran down Felicia's face, confusing Damon.

"Jeremy's memorial song right?" He whispered into her ear, she nodded and cried a little more, only to then be pulled into a tight hug. Elena heard Belle's thought but didn't react. She instead pushed them away trying to forget.

She soon stopped crying; resting her head on Damon's chest, slow dancing while everyone was dancing differently. Damon had tried to make her dance a few times, making his way through as she perked up a smile.

"Prince Charming always comes to the rescue." Damon smirked, kissing her cheek.

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Belle smiled at Damon's comment, her dull brown eyes traveling upwards to meet his icy cold blue ones. They embraced her as they continued to stare at each other.

"So...Like I was saying before, do you want to go somewhere? Maybe soon?" Damon said, bending his head to whisper in her ear.

"I'd like that" Belle whispered.

His smile beamed at her, once they both were eye level, his arms pulled her more in. Damon looked around, seeing everyone passed out on each other and the were the only two still dancing. He twirled her out then pulled her back into his arms, smashing his lips on hers.

"They couldn't stay awake" Damon growled, making Belle laugh slightly. He smirked and kissed her neck, making her bit her lip in pure bliss.

He grabbed her roughly, quickly wrapping her legs around his waist then blurring to the kitchen. He put her on the counter, slowly taking off her weird pajamas. He let it fall down her arms, letting it stop at her waist so he could kiss her upper body. He pushed her down by the chest, his lips slowly kissing upwards. Felicia then used her strength to pull him onto the counter also, letting him hover above her and their kiss deepen.

His hand run through Felicia's hair, twirling the curls with his fingers at the bottom.

"NOOO" Stefan yelled, as he entered the kitchen, obviously tired and possibly drunk. His arms began to flap around as they went over his head.

"You can't do it on the counter! I eat on that counter! Elena eats on that counter! B-But -" Stefan began stammering.

Damon groaned, climbing off his girlfriend and pushing Stefan back into the room where everyone lay. He then returned to Belle, blurring back on top of her. Her legs wrapped around him, as a grin appeared on her face

"I love you" He growled, nipping on her skin. Belle became stiff, staring at him like he said something bad had happen.

"What? -" He paused, noticing her expression. "Belle, I do love you. And I don't care what anyone says..." He said, taking her hands in his. Belle smiled, pulling back one of her hands and touching Damon's bottom lip with her index finger.