Chapter 18. ✔

So..Updating once more c; because one, I have more ideas, two: I'm utterly and completely bored, three: I'm tired and four: I'm sick. OKAAAY maybe three and four don't count c; Anyways, ENJOY THIS <3

-

Recap.

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

Everyone yelled, screamed, as the balloons and confetti came down from the Grill's ceiling. People soon wolf whistled as Stefan pulled Elena into a kiss, and the same with Damon.

"I-I have a announcement!" Damon said to everyone who stood and sat as he went on the stage, tapping the microphone to see if it was working.

Damon smiled, the first time in forever, feeling embarrassed looking at the floor, then back at the crowd.

"Uh..Happy birthday to the twins, much love and everything. Thanks for everyone for coming to this weird but fun celebration..but there is actually more." Damon grinned wider,

He jumped off the stage, walking towards Belle and the rest of the crew, he sighed before taking both her hands in his, making her look into his cold, icy blue eyes.

"I love you..you know that right?" He said, almost whispering. Belle nodded, a smile on her face, while tears prickled her eyes.

He smirked, getting the box out and going on one knee.

"So..I've never done this but..Belle Grayson Gilbert..Will you do the honour, of becoming my wife?" Damon asked, opening the box to reveal the ring.

Belle stood shocked for a few minutes, gazing at the ring. She grabbed Damon, kissing him and nodding. Tears of joy slipped from her eyes as they continued to kiss, cheers and rows of excitement occurring around them.

"I love you.." Damon whispered against her lips kissing her once more.

Belle smiled, continuing to cry slightly.

"I love you more"

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

"You want to turn Elena Gilbert human?" Sophie asked, putting one leg on top of the other. Klaus nodded, staring at Sophie who had plucked a feather from the chair and began levitating it with her magic.

Klaus grabbed the levitating feather, snatching it away from her in other words. Sophie rolled her eyes glaring hard at Klaus.

"Wait..let me just repeat this Niklaus Mikaelson" Sophie gritted her teeth as she slowly rose, so Klaus could literally see the fire burning in her eyes.

"You want ME to help YOU kill a GIRL I don't KNO-"

"Sir-" Klaus's walkie talkie made static noises, Klaus put up one hand to Sophie, before grabbing the talkie, putting it firmly against his ear.

"Update Felix." Klaus demanded into the talkie.

Felix sighed, as he sat well away from the celebration that occurred around him. He lifted the side of his jacket once more, speaking into it.

"The Doppelganger is getting married"

Klaus scoffed before laughing, not believing his second eldest minion.  Sophie glanced around slightly confused but that emotion turned to being quite scared.