Chapter 7. ✔

Hola! And welcome...to the LAST chapter of The Superpower Of Twins...NAH JUST KIDDING C; Dang, I should have done this on April fool's -.- Any waysss, enjoy this chapter, love you all :D <3

-

Recap.

"Why couldn't it be now" Belle groaned.

Elena then came blurring down, wearing normal clothes but her face looked panicked, tears also rolling her down her face. Every tear that escaped her eyes, she would make a sound like she was dying.

"Elena?!" Stefan yelled, blurring next to her as she fell on her knees.

"I was ready to die. I was supposed to die. I don't want to be..I can't be a vampire!" She yelled.

Four phone sounds went off, Damon brought out his, as well as Belle and Stefan.

'One of them will relive their past... - Bonnie'

More tears slipped from Elena's eyes as more of her memories clouded her vision, her thoughts, everything.

The person holding her, soon made her felt like she was loosing their grasp. Their grip. Withdrawing herself to fall onto the ground. The screams, the horror, the pain, the thought, the tears, the laughs.

Everything.

She tried to hold on, but she was slowly going, slowly leavi -

-

T H I R D - P E R S O N

Belle's face went blank as she saw the last remains of her family, break out on the floor. Elena was now in Stefan's grip, being held roughly. She bent beside her sister, her hand touching her cheek.

Suddenly Belle's sight went blurry, like she was having a vision - a dream...

And Elena was in it.

Elena was huddled up in corner, scared to death. She was shaking, a little too much, her head was in her hands and blood mixed with tears had wet the hard concrete floor. Belle quickly blurred over to her, picking up her sister.

"What the hell Elena?!" She yelled at her, her voice echoing.

"I-I can't be a vampire!"

"Elena, that was 2 years ago! Breathe.."

"No-no-no! Jeremy..Jeremy's dead!" Elena screamed, crying still

"It hurts..." Elena cried out, as her hands gripped onto her hair.

"Elena, breath! Pull yourself away from it!" Belle yelled at the top of her lungs.

"ELENA!" She yelled again, before being pulled out of the dream.

-

B O N N I E

I walked up the steps of the Salvatore Boarding House, knocking on it loudly until my fist turned red. Soon after waiting I couldn't wait anymore so I used expression to wham it open.

Three sets of eyes landed on me, while the other one on the floor, tears seeping from her face. My feet and my body set into the person's on the floor's direction, kneeling beside her I recognized it was Elena. Even though I could of by the hairstyles between them.